Was I right all along ?

In general plants live on light water and co2
Not other life forms
Proving mark wrong
Let's admit I was wrong in giving the impression that I believe plants eat the remains of dead animals, which I don't. But let's also admit for living animals to continue living and growing other living animals and/or plants must die and become food. Also, those Darwinists who speculate that all life forms descended from a common ancestor cannot prove humans and bananas are evolutionary related.

Werbung:
Again I said plants as a general class
Plants in general prove mark is wrong

Or do you agree with him, moron?
I'll accept your misunderstanding of my thinking to admit with qualification for your benefit that I was wrong to give the impression that I believe plants must eat dead animals to live.

I'll accept your misunderstanding of my thinking to admit with qualification for your benefit that I was wrong to give the impression that I believe plants must eat dead animals to live.

you said all life forms eat other life forms
plants are life forms which don't eat other life forms.
you were just plain wrong and too arrogant to directly admit it. lol

you are a science moron. an arrogant one at that.

Yes a small number of plants eat life forms but as a class they don't
I proved your bf was wrong so you had to leap to his defense
How adorable
Leaping on misunderstandings and misrepresentations of the words of others is a trait common to deranged madmen like Adam Schiff. Mad-dog Schiff invented a fake version of Trump's phone call in order to wickedly deceive Americans into unjustly supporting the lying leftist deranged illegal impeachment of Trump on the basis of Schiff's lie.

Yes a small number of plants eat life forms but as a class they don't
I proved your bf was wrong so you had to leap to his defense
How adorable
No I think 630 is more then a small number and plants also eat nutrients and they do not all need sun light. Your trying to group
so you can't just admit you were wrong? lol.
typical arrogant right wing moron
You the one who wrong and not man enough to be honest about it coward.

Leaping on misunderstandings and misrepresentations of the words of others is a trait common to deranged madmen like Adam Schiff. Mad-dog Schiff invented a fake version of Trump's phone call in order to wickedly deceive Americans into unjustly supporting the lying leftist deranged illegal impeachment of Trump on the basis of Schiff's lie.

you were wrong. lol.
you are too arrogant to admit it

No I think 630 is more then a small number and plants also eat nutrients and they do not all need sun light. Your trying to group

You the one who wrong and not man enough to be honest about it coward.
nope, in general plants do not eat other life forms.

Autotrophs are known as producers because they are able to make their own food from raw materials and energy. Examples include plants, algae, and some types of bacteria

you are a moron too

Let's pretend for a moment that you are unwilling to accept my apology and clarification. I still insist that for animal life forms to eat and live there must also be in their environment other plant or animal life forms that must die for food. The idea that all life forms, both plants and animals, sprang from one elemental life form at the beginning is completely unscientific.

I was wrong to give you that impression. Please forgive me for not making my thoughts plainer and more accurate.

Let's pretend for a moment that you are unwilling to accept my apology and clarification. I still insist that for animal life forms to eat and live there must also be in their environment other plant or animal life forms that must die for food. The idea that all life forms, both plants and animals, sprang from one elemental life form at the beginning is completely unscientific.

animal life forms? now you are changing your claim after I proved you were wrong. lol

your claim about something being "unscientific" needs proof.

You said they don't eat life forms but were proven wrong and you said they all need light when they do no and all plants are different species like others creatures and in case you didn't know they actually communicate with eachotger.
The problem is you're a narcissistic a****** with a huge ego who thinks you're never wrong when the fact is you're wrong all the time and not man enough to admit it you're it.
You remind me of trump and Biden . Your just like them .both cannot admit when they're wrong they're both narcissists and have huge egos they lie about themselves constantly and their accomplishments and both of them think they're smart you're just like them an idiot moron a real man could admit he was wrong you can't because you're a coward and can't stand to see yourself as you really are

Werbung:
Back