Was I right all along ?

In general plants live on light water and co2
Not other life forms
Proving mark wrong

Then explain the Venus Fly Trap.

That plant eats bugs which are other life forms.

The Venus Fly Trap isn't the only plant that eats other life forms. I did a quick search on it and here are at least 12 plants that eat other life forms. I wouldn't be surprised if there's more.

Werbung:
Plants do not eat remains of former living creatures but all living creatures besides plants do eat the remains of formerly living creatures.

That's not true either.

Living things decompose in the dirt when they die. Plants live and draw nutrients from those decomposing living things that have died.

In fact some living things live on top of other dead things of their species. Learn what a Nursing Tree is.

There's people who bury their pets then plant a tree or shrub on top of it. Personally I think that's creepy but to each their own.

There's compost that humans purposely create to feed their plants. From dead plants and other organic material.

Where did you go to school and why didn't you pay attention when stuff like the above was taught in science class?

you said all life forms eat other life forms
plants are life forms which don't eat other life forms.
you were just plain wrong and too arrogant to directly admit it. lol

you are a science moron. an arrogant one at that.

That's not true either.

Plants do eat and take nourishment from other life forms.

That's exactly what happens with a Nursing Tree.

That's exactly what happens when any plant grows in the earth. The dirt is made from decomposing organic material.

Whether it's dead leaves or a dead tree or a dead animal or anything dead and decomposing, a plant will grow on it as long as it's not toxic to the plant. That plant draw nutrients or "food" from the dead thing it's growing on top of.

From what I've read from your posts you are christian and believe in creationism.

The christian god was a single life form. Where did your god come from and how could a single life form create life?

If you believe in the Bible, then you must believe that all humans come from incest. Twice. Once with Eve, Adam and their children then again after the great flood with Noah.

No one really knows how life started on this planet. Science has theories which are more logical than a story from a book written by humans thousands of years ago.
Christians support incest. Ugh

That's not true either.

Plants do eat and take nourishment from other life forms.

That's exactly what happens with a Nursing Tree.

That's exactly what happens when any plant grows in the earth. The dirt is made from decomposing organic material.

Whether it's dead leaves or a dead tree or a dead animal or anything dead and decomposing, a plant will grow on it as long as it's not toxic to the plant. That plant draw nutrients or "food" from the dead thing it's growing on top of.
The point is that plants in general don't require other living th8ngs to grow
They can grow on sun, water, co2, and inorganic nutrients
Hydroponics is a good example

The point is that plants in general don't require other living th8ngs to grow
They can grow on sun, water, co2, and inorganic nutrients
Hydroponics is a good example

Yes plants can grow that way too.

However, that is a human made environment.

I was talking about the natural environment.

In a natural environment, yes, plants do need other living things to grow. Even if it's leaves or a tree. In a natural environment, that plant needs dirt with all its nutrients. That dirt is made by decomposed leaves and trees. The plant also needs sun and water. Some plants don't need as much sun or water than others depending on the environment they are growing.

Yes plants can grow in a human made environment but that's not how they naturally grow.

Hopefully humans will wake up and realize that trees and plants make our air. They clean our air. They clean our water.

Without them, humans die.

Yes plants can grow that way too.

However, that is a human made environment.

I was talking about the natural environment.

In a natural environment, yes, plants do need other living things to grow. Even if it's leaves or a tree. In a natural environment, that plant needs dirt with all its nutrients. That dirt is made by decomposed leaves and trees. The plant also needs sun and water. Some plants don't need as much sun or water than others depending on the environment they are growing.

Yes plants can grow in a human made environment but that's not how they naturally grow.

Hopefully humans will wake up and realize that trees and plants make our air. They clean our air. They clean our water.

Without them, humans die.
Did the first plants require other living beings?

From what I've read from your posts you are christian and believe in creationism.

The christian god was a single life form. Where did your god come from and how could a single life form create life?

If you believe in the Bible, then you must believe that all humans come from incest. Twice. Once with Eve, Adam and their children then again after the great flood with Noah.

No one really knows how life started on this planet. Science has theories which are more logical than a story from a book written by humans thousands of years ago.
What do you choose to believe by faith and not by sight? That mindless energy has always existed or that God has always existed? What do you choose to believe, that God created life on earth or that nobody did with help from nothing?

That's not true either.

Living things decompose in the dirt when they die. Plants live and draw nutrients from those decomposing living things that have died.

In fact some living things live on top of other dead things of their species. Learn what a Nursing Tree is.

There's people who bury their pets then plant a tree or shrub on top of it. Personally I think that's creepy but to each their own.

There's compost that humans purposely create to feed their plants. From dead plants and other organic material.

Where did you go to school and why didn't you pay attention when stuff like the above was taught in science class?
What are you saying, that trees feed off the nutrients buried in the soil by the decay of formerly living creatures? I agree.

Just because unbelieving secularists have no clue about origins does not mean God has left His followers in the dark.
You will always be in the dark, because you do let other people think for you. LOL you do not even know where the bible says that the Earth is 6000 years old

Werbung:
What do you choose to believe by faith and not by sight? That mindless energy has always existed or that God has always existed? What do you choose to believe, that God created life on earth or that nobody did with help from nothing?

I don't believe in the christian god or the silly stories in a book written by many humans thousands of years ago.

So anything after that in regard to your post is irrelevant.

You believe in what you want. That's what freedom of religion is all about.

But if you are christian and do believe the bible is true, then you have to believe that humans are from incest. Twice. First with Eve and Adam and their children then again after the great flood with Noah.

No one knows when and how the universe and world was created. I'm not so arrogant to believe that I know the answer to that question.

I do know that humans have been on this planet for millions of years. Not thousands as some christians insist.

You can believe in and worship the lint in your belly button for all I care.

Back