Was I right all along ?

Werbung:
The really sad thing is that the science establishment all claims to know, until they change their minds next year or the one after that
Yes according to science the earth was flat, it was also the center of the universe at one time. And recently the James Webb telescope has change a lot of what we know about the universe,
We are so young as a species compared to the universe and have a great deal to comprehend and learn.

I can
Upset? Lol
You are a legend in your own mind if you think your posts upset me

But your pist shows you can't stop thinking about me lol
LOl your the narcissist who is a legend in his own mind . I openly admit I do not like you and why . So naturally you are incapable of telling the truth about the subject you have a severe dislike for me and want to look like mr cool and so you can not admit the truth , common for lying 2 faced lying narcissist .
You enjoy trying to bully others and when it happens to you you are not man enough to admit it annoys you . And you do it to others but do not like it yourself . TO bad MORON

I can

LOl your the narcissist who is a legend in his own mind . I openly admit I do not like you and why . So naturally you are incapable of telling the truth about the subject you have a severe dislike for me and want to look like mr cool and so you can not admit the truth , common for lying 2 faced lying narcissist .
You enjoy trying to bully others and when it happens to you you are not man enough to admit it annoys you . And you do it to others but do not like it yourself . TO bad MORON
I neither like nor dislike you
And therefore your posts don't upset me

Werbung:
there the narcissist goes again thinks we all think about him all the time I still think hes a fag
You two were talking about me to each other, moron, not responding to me
Granted your posts show little evidence of thinking, but you must have been thinking about me in some fashion to decide to discuss me amongst yourselves duh

Back