Was I right all along ?

right wing word salad. lol.
no one is talking about atheists, moron.

we are talking about your claim that the bible is scientifically accurate. lol.
all backed up by..nothing but religious BS :)
I pointed out that science has disproven every secular speculation about the origin of the universe except for the fact that God created the universe just as the Bible says. Science has not and cannot refute that fact.

Werbung:
I pointed out that science has disproven every secular speculation about the origin of the universe except for the fact that God created the universe just as the Bible says. Science has not and cannot refute that fact.

science has disproven every theory?
you'll have to prove that, sparky.

and science has not, and cannot, prove that god did it. so your "point" there is stupid. lol

science has disproven every theory?
you'll have to prove that, sparky.

and science has not, and cannot, prove that god did it. so your "point" there is stupid. lol
I don't have to prove my claim because I know for a fact you cannot prove your claim that I am wrong.

I don't have to prove my claim because I know for a fact you cannot prove your claim that I am wrong.

i don't have to prove you are wrong. i don't waste my time that way.
you made the claim, your failure to prove it shows you are a liar :)

i don't have to prove you are wrong. i don't waste my time that way.
you made the claim, your failure to prove it shows you are a liar :)
I proved my claim as much as can be proven. You have not even begun to try to prove your bogus claim, which is (I admit) your best strategy for trying to appear honest on a debate forum.

you claimed not to have answers about plants because you aren't a botanist but now you claim to know how life was created. lol.

your posts show you are a science moron, so I guess believing in your religious view of science makes sense.
Your the science MORON when you think science is right 99.9999 percent of the time A HOLE . Mark made a mistake and manned meanwhile you have not and will not, As it would destroy your self image to admit you were wrong even on such a minor issue .

Science actually has no idea what the universe is, so nothing about the universe is either proven or disproven

Your the science MORON when you think science is right 99.9999 percent of the time A HOLE . Mark made a mistake and manned meanwhile you have not and will not, As it would destroy your self image to admit you were wrong even on such a minor issue .
You whine a lot

Science actually has no idea what the universe is, so nothing about the universe is either proven or disproven
Correct they do not know . They have several theory's how it could have happened . They real issue is Boris and the human MORON lug nut hate region so much and are so desperate yo prove there is no such thing as god because they hate religion especially christens but seem ok with Muslims ,You never hear them say a critical word about them or their beliefs,

Correct they do not know . They have several theory's how it could have happened . They real issue is Boris and the human MORON lug nut hate region so much and are so desperate yo prove there is no such thing as god because they hate religion especially christens but seem ok with Muslims ,You never hear them say a critical word about them or their beliefs,
You can't stop th8nking of me lol

Oddly enough one of the newest theories from science is that the universe is a computer simulation, including us. The odd thing about this is that a simulation writer, or creator or god is needed.

My thoughts are that god is needed at some level to explain at least the origin of life, however saying that god created something such as the universe which has no definition is foolish

Werbung:
Oddly enough one of the newest theories from science is that the universe is a computer simulation, including us. The odd thing about this is that a simulation writer, or creator or god is needed.

My thoughts are that god is needed at some level to explain at least the origin of life, however saying that god created something such as the universe which has no definition is foolish
Yes I have heard that one also. We have a mystery that may never be solved .same as is there a end to the universe we will never know for sure.

Back