We were losing the American Revolution until we won

Dr.Who

I have been trying out features on my new smart phone and one I tried is to listen to podcasts. Yesterday I listened to the mark levin show from 10/18. In that show he discussed how we were losing the revolution and described the character and actions of George Washington as these relate to the present republican establishment abandonment of a fight against obamacare.

Earlier i was listening to a substitute on the Rush show. He talked about the dramatic fall of MSM monopoly and rise of conservative media. I think it is too eaasy to forget that once upon a time the liberal media was the only message out there but today conservative media reaches about half of the population. This is far more indredible than one might think. Thnk of the hope we have to win this war. A few elections and a bad law or two are not the end of the country. keep clicking on those conservative articles. Write a comment. Vote every time in every election whether you feel like it or not. And stop giving your money to liberal causes without knowing it. (anyone want to elaborate on that last one?)

Werbung:
It's interesting you mentioned conservative news sources.

I got a clue about how manipulative our media is when I got on the internet. I was learning how to use a search engine and found some news sources. One was from India and another from Scotland. I was reading an article about our country that interested me. I tried to find more information about it on our news sources and nothing. It really irritated me, because I thought it was something important.

That's also about the time I started listening to the radio. Sometime after that, is when FOX came on tv.

That's also about the time the left started becoming so hateful. I guess they didn't like not being able to control the message, and were feeling threatened.

But I do remember wondering how long we've all been lied to, or had only half truths told.

It's interesting you mentioned conservative news sources.

I got a clue about how manipulative our media is when I got on the internet. I was learning how to use a search engine and found some news sources. One was from India and another from Scotland. I was reading an article about our country that interested me. I tried to find more information about it on our news sources and nothing. It really irritated me, because I thought it was something important.

That's also about the time I started listening to the radio. Sometime after that, is when FOX came on tv.

That's also about the time the left started becoming so hateful. I guess they didn't like not being able to control the message, and were feeling threatened.

But I do remember wondering how long we've all been lied to, or had only half truths told.
The media has always slanted left. I can remember my parents discussing this topic in the late 60's early 70's.

I will agree though since the leftist have lost their monopoly on it they have become much more hateful and vitriolic in their language!

I have been trying out features on my new smart phone and one I tried is to listen to podcasts. Yesterday I listened to the mark levin show from 10/18. In that show he discussed how we were losing the revolution and described the character and actions of George Washington as these relate to the present republican establishment abandonment of a fight against obamacare.

Earlier i was listening to a substitute on the Rush show. He talked about the dramatic fall of MSM monopoly and rise of conservative media. I think it is too eaasy to forget that once upon a time the liberal media was the only message out there but today conservative media reaches about half of the population. This is far more indredible than one might think. Thnk of the hope we have to win this war. A few elections and a bad law or two are not the end of the country. keep clicking on those conservative articles. Write a comment. Vote every time in every election whether you feel like it or not. And stop giving your money to liberal causes without knowing it. (anyone want to elaborate on that last one?)
Personally, I believe the elections are rigged and it is simply a mirage to think that your vote counts. As far as not shopping at liberal stores or causes, this takes homework and could be a thread all of its own!

they have become much more hateful and vitriolic in their language!

This is an opportunity to call them out and shame them into acting better. A very few "journalists" are waking up and the tide could be turned with a lot of work, or at least shifted with a little work.

Radio hosts should have a daily segment in which the laugh at the most laughable journalist and even try to rightfully damage his career and reward the most honest with some cash. They should even do this without partisanship to be beyond reproach.

We should make fun of the bad journalists in their comments section and tell their editors that we are less likely to read their rags.

Personally, I believe the elections are rigged and it is simply a mirage to think that your vote counts. As far as not shopping at liberal stores or causes, this takes homework and could be a thread all of its own!

It would take its own threads - which is why I asked for more input from others.

I would suggest that for starters if one is old enough cancel your AARP membership and tell Starbucks that you won't buy their coffee anymore.

http://townhall.com/columnists/john...ould-be-blacklisted-by-conservatives-n1672317

According to this article:

Conservatives will listen to a Hollywood star trash us as intolerant and then we'll go watch his movie anyway. Musicians will openly support Obama and call us racists; yet we'll still buy their albums. Corporations will bend over backwards to undermine everything we hold dear and then we'll turn right around and buy their products. Conservatives make up 40% of all Americans and if we start letting our values dictate where we spend our money, we can transform America's culture in a hurry. Our money spells the difference between a blockbuster and a flop, a hit single or a bust, and a corporate CEO ending up on the cover of Business Week or looking for a new job. You want to even the playing field in America? Then stop propping up corporations that want to destroy everything you hold dear. When a company does something you don't like, close your wallet until management gets the idea. When your money talks, corporations listen. Here are five easy ones to get you started. (click on link way above)

It would take its own threads - which is why I asked for more input from others.

I would suggest that for starters if one is old enough cancel your AARP membership and tell Starbucks that you won't buy their coffee anymore.
Nice start ..... tell "Flo" to butt up a stump and cancel your insurance with Progressive is another good idea!

Go a head and start a new thread on where conservatives should be trading. I am sure there would be lots of input ... ;)

http://townhall.com/columnists/john...ould-be-blacklisted-by-conservatives-n1672317

According to this article:

Conservatives will listen to a Hollywood star trash us as intolerant and then we'll go watch his movie anyway. Musicians will openly support Obama and call us racists; yet we'll still buy their albums. Corporations will bend over backwards to undermine everything we hold dear and then we'll turn right around and buy their products. Conservatives make up 40% of all Americans and if we start letting our values dictate where we spend our money, we can transform America's culture in a hurry. Our money spells the difference between a blockbuster and a flop, a hit single or a bust, and a corporate CEO ending up on the cover of Business Week or looking for a new job. You want to even the playing field in America? Then stop propping up corporations that want to destroy everything you hold dear. When a company does something you don't like, close your wallet until management gets the idea. When your money talks, corporations listen. Here are five easy ones to get you started. (click on link way above)
Yes ..... I am sure those folks are out there. But, in my family and circle of friends ..... well, lets just say we are a little more conscience than that!

This is an opportunity to call them out and shame them into acting better. A very few "journalists" are waking up and the tide could be turned with a lot of work, or at least shifted with a little work.

Radio hosts should have a daily segment in which the laugh at the most laughable journalist and even try to rightfully damage his career and reward the most honest with some cash. They should even do this without partisanship to be beyond reproach.

We should make fun of the bad journalists in their comments section and tell their editors that we are less likely to read their rags.
You know ..... that sounds like a great idea but, I think there is no shaming these wacko leftist. You have to have a conscience to start with to be shamed and if these idiots had a conscience they probably wouldn't be leftist to begin with.

Werbung:
"We were losing the American Revolution until we won"

My viewpoint on the headline is that if Hillary wins on Tuesday, the fight for freedom and liberty doesn't end. We cannot and we will not allow leftists to take away our freedom and liberty, and there is no question that is what leftists wish to do, whether some want to admit it or not.

Back