What has lying biden built back better ?

Werbung:
The goal always has and always will be empowering them. Empowering the democrat party.

They do not care how many black people die how many black babies are aborted. They will run this country into the ground.
Said like a true godbothering republican. Youve got your priorities right. Keep up the good work and God will give you special dispensation. Straight to heaven. None of that rapture rubbish for you. Nosiree. You keep the faith and your clergy will keep the money.

Said like a true godbothering republican. Youve got your priorities right. Keep up the good work and God will give you special dispensation. Straight to heaven. None of that rapture rubbish for you. Nosiree. You keep the faith and your clergy will keep the money.

I'm an anti theist genius.

You worship fat ugly Karen's. And Crocodile Dundee.

I'm an anti theist genius.

You worship fat ugly Karen's. And Crocodile Dundee.

boris is a idiot he thinks Im a hard core religious person even after I have old him I am not . He is upset I will not respond o his lies and end exonerations after he said he thinks all churches should be burned . I just refuse to respond to him now because hes obviously a person of low morality and ethics and criminally inclined . I also suspect so issues with his mental competence .

boris is a idiot he thinks Im a hard core religious person even after I have old him I am not . He is upset I will not respond o his lies and end exonerations after he said he thinks all churches should be burned . I just refuse to respond to him now because hes obviously a person of low morality and ethics and criminally inclined . I also suspect so issues with his mental competence .
You respond to me all the time because you can't tolerate having the piss taken out of you.

No respectable god would live in a bitter twisted geriatric like you. Prayers and blessings would be wasted.

But the audacity of you to reference morality. Youve got the morals and principles of an alley cat.

Now refuse to reply before the pain goes away.

The goal always has and always will be empowering them. Empowering the democrat party.

They do not care how many black people die how many black babies are aborted. They will run this country into the ground.

lol, didn't obama already destroy this country? everytime we have a democrat president you nimrods claim the country will be destroyed. lol.

prove that no one cares how many black people die? go for it, nimrod :)

lol, didn't obama already destroy this country? everytime we have a democrat president you nimrods claim the country will be destroyed. lol.

prove that no one cares how many black people die? go for it, nimrod :)
whats been built back better ? And who tore it down ? Same question same time same day every week same bat station.

Werbung:
Back