Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Islam

• Judaism

• Asatru

• Total voters
The damage religion has done to society and the world over centuries is disgraceful. Yet until people realise their mortality, stop relying on superstitions and get some facts, its unlikely to stop. Honestly in America the vast population of godbotherers are of very low iq and therein lies the root of the problem.

In regard to the abortion thing, the recent roe decision was driven entirely by religion. SC judges sacrificed the duty to the country for their hideous belief there's a god. Surely their intelligence must be questioned also.

All the jesus junkies got a catastrophic signal from their sky day that this must be pursued to the bitter end. In fact they weren't doing gods work. It was the hatred of atheism and democrats which drove them.

But these are the same people who care for a foetus from conception through until birth them suddenly they lose all interest about the welfare of that child. Not a monthly check on the kids welfare to check the success of their principles. Nothing. But they might picket young unmarried mothers for not having a job and an infant they didn't want in the first place. Yes but that is their right when you think your doing the lords work.

Conception is the miraculous( according to them but I never thought so) event that the sixe of a fertilized egg can fit on the top of a pin head with 30 of its buddies.
Thats what they are fighting over. That to them is a human life. The woman's body rejects them regularly without even knowing but I'm sure if the godbotherers knew when it happened they would continue gods work and rake through the sewers to recover their precious little souls. That is a given.

But there's circumstances which lead to unwanted pregnancies. One is no contraception. The believers never imagine their little pubescent daughters would come home with unwanted load.
She wouldn't would she? We never mentioned sex. How could it happen.
If they had of mentioned contraception and stuff her pockets with condoms, it wouldn't have happened. But being religious, those evil tools of the devil are not mentioned.

Then of course when reality dawns and the embarrassment becomes over bearing, they access the abortion clinics through the huge sewer outlets attempting to go unnoticed by their peers. To do what??? Exactly what they have railed against all their lives.

It doesn't end there either. The guilt becomes so great they rush off to church and pray for forgiveness to some supernatural ghost while simultaneously mum is rattling with contraceptives to avoid a pregnancy. The hypocrisy is breathtaking.
The pro-birth people can't even use the proper words and even when they do, they have their own definitions for them. Definitions not use in the medical field, nor defined in the dictionary.
Why the perverted attraction to other people's sexual activity and need to control women's internal reproductive organs?
That is not a baby growing inside the woman, It is zygote, embryo or fetus, depending on the stage of development. There are no brain waves before 5 1/2 to six months. Lack of brain waves are used to determine death in already born people. So with no brain waves...?
In fact the zygote, embryo or fetus has 100% of the characteristics of a parasite. 100%! It is not murder if the woman wants to get rid of a parasite inside her.
For what reason would a woman not have have a say in being pregnant, no matter the cause. It is her body, not subject to some ignorant religious fanatic's wishes.

Werbung:
The pro-birth people can't even use the proper words and even when they do, they have their own definitions for them. Definitions not use in the medical field, nor defined in the dictionary.
Why the perverted attraction to other people's sexual activity and need to control women's internal reproductive organs?
That is not a baby growing inside the woman, It is zygote, embryo or fetus, depending on the stage of development. There are no brain waves before 5 1/2 to six months. Lack of brain waves are used to determine death in already born people. So with no brain waves...?
In fact the zygote, embryo or fetus has 100% of the characteristics of a parasite. 100%! It is not murder if the woman wants to get rid of a parasite inside her.
For what reason would a woman not have have a say in being pregnant, no matter the cause. It is her body, not subject to some ignorant religious fanatic's wishes.
As author Robert Hughes so eloquently put it, they have taken their bibles and shoved them into the womb.

It also emphasises, like all religions, there wish to control every facet of human life while simultaneously denying forcing their religion on society.
Its not coincidental either how they are invariably linked to the GOP. They see that as the party of God while supporting Trump overwhelming. He had no religion, a misogynist, liar, promiscuity in abundance and multiple wives and mistresses. Yet that is not mentioned.

If a young girl is pregnant they pursue her like a bloodhound until she is verbally bashed and humiliated until she conforms. Once the child is born it is forgotten completely until it reaches military age.

there have been a lot of talk in the forum about Religion. so what Religion are you? if you pick other tell what religion this is or if no religion

I was exposed to the southern Baptist at a young age . But I do not follow it. There are days I am certain there is a god and others I am not so sure doubting it.
So I guess I am kinda between science evolution and faith. I can connect the science of evolution and religion together at times .
However 8 respect others religion choice . it all good as long as you do not force others or have radical beliefs that call for holy wars and killing others ..
I feel strongly as A American about religious freedoms .

Other as in none. I think religion is a creation of human beings.

Christopher Hitchens would be a good model for my beliefs.

Why is the Evangelical Lutheran church of Finland listed as a religion? They are protestant Christians.

Asatru but no Hindu or Taoists?

I was raised within the Catholic faith, so technically I am a Catholic. But I am not a practicing one. I don't follow all the rules of my church, I can't get behind the feelings on birth control, same sex love, divorce or even abortion. I know these are some controversial issues, and I am not saying that I always approve but for me an individual should have the right to make their own decisions in their live. In the end we are the ones who must answers for those choices, no church or state will do it for us. So, why should we have decisions taken away from us when its our lives to live.

Then why belong to any religion at all then? That is a contradiction.

There are less doctrinaire churches and denominations but if you want to live by your own decisions why belong to any religion?

As author Robert Hughes so eloquently put it, they have taken their bibles and shoved them into the womb.

It also emphasises, like all religions, there wish to control every facet of human life while simultaneously denying forcing their religion on society.
Its not coincidental either how they are invariably linked to the GOP. They see that as the party of God while supporting Trump overwhelming. He had no religion, a misogynist, liar, promiscuity in abundance and multiple wives and mistresses. Yet that is not mentioned.

If a young girl is pregnant they pursue her like a bloodhound until she is verbally bashed and humiliated until she conforms. Once the child is born it is forgotten completely until it reaches military age.

Is this your god?

biden-philadelphia.png

I was raised within the Catholic faith, so technically I am a Catholic. But I am not a practicing one. I don't follow all the rules of my church, I can't get behind the feelings on birth control, same sex love, divorce or even abortion. I know these are some controversial issues, and I am not saying that I always approve but for me an individual should have the right to make their own decisions in their live.
I agree with what you said.
I have grown up as a Catholic.
I realize that there are many reasons why one could or maybe should leave the RCC.
But I will stay there for the time being - and hope for some improvement.

y3s except for some democrats like we have here .
Morals, ethics and conscienness and many other human attributes preceded any religion ever invented.
The godbotherers attempt to link then to god to give us the
Impression we owe god something. We don't. He does not exist and only fools believe he does.

Aren't the ethics and morality we all generally observe, accept or expect based on Christianity?
No. Christianity is a johnny come lately as far as religion is concerned. Everything Christianity has, has been taken from other religions and cultures. Christmas, Christmas trees, Easter, easter eggs, crucifixion, resurrection, everything.
The rules for how to treat other people came way before that. They were necessary for our survival. Animals basically have the same rules.

Morals, ethics and conscienness and many other human attributes preceded any religion ever invented.
The godbotherers attempt to link then to god to give us the
Impression we owe god something. We don't. He does not exist and only fools believe he does.
Cant say for sure if there is or not . But much of American culture was and to some extent still is.
Guess I can respect others religious beliefs as long as its not forced on me. Guess your not man enough to .

Werbung:
Cant say for sure if there is or not . But much of American culture was and to some extent still is.
I can gaurantee you not one thing has ever been received from any silly god.
Guess I can respect others religious beliefs as long as its not forced on me. Guess your not man enough to .
It's nothing to do with courage. The whole religious thing is the biggest hoax ever inflicted on mankind yet I'm supposed to respect an idiots belief in it.

The courage enters when people have it to dispute the hypocrisy, lies and deceit which is entwined in it.

America is a classic example how religion dominates people and politics, pays no taxes while selling fear and hope knowing full well nothing will happen. The place is awash with very low intelligence people. The hundreds of billions those parasites have in avoided tax could find every veteran in history. But no, let's give it to Jimmy Swaggart and his charlatan colleagues to fund their private jets and mansions. Yet you want me to respect that???
Who gutless wimp.

Back