Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Islam

• Judaism

• Asatru

• Total voters
I can gaurantee you not one thing has ever been received from any silly god.

It's nothing to do with courage. The whole religious thing is the biggest hoax ever inflicted on mankind yet I'm supposed to respect an idiots belief in it.

The courage enters when people have it to dispute the hypocrisy, lies and deceit which is entwined in it.

America is a classic example how religion dominates people and politics, pays no taxes while selling fear and hope knowing full well nothing will happen. The place is awash with very low intelligence people. The hundreds of billions those parasites have in avoided tax could find every veteran in history. But no, let's give it to Jimmy Swaggart and his charlatan colleagues to fund their private jets and mansions. Yet you want me to respect that???
Who gutless wimp.
Your hate has control of you

Werbung:
No. Christianity is a johnny come lately as far as religion is concerned. Everything Christianity has, has been taken from other religions and cultures. Christmas, Christmas trees, Easter, easter eggs, crucifixion, resurrection, everything.
The rules for how to treat other people came way before that. They were necessary for our survival. Animals basically have the same rules.
073a820bba004a4951c99e8981638853.jpg

raised Catholic, graduated from Catholic schools, finally became a Christian. As to forgiveness, and the nonbeliever:

Romans 2: 12-16

"For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)

In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

So you went from one authoritarian belief system to another?

there have been a lot of talk in the forum about Religion. so what Religion are you? if you pick other tell what religion this is or if no religion

Your choices are screwed up.

You separate Catholic and protestant and Christian non-denom.

In fact, we are all Christians, and "Christian" should be the choice..

Under that umbrella you generally have Eastern Orthodox, Catholic, and Protestant.

Non-denoms are protestants who just don't want to admit it.

Your choices are screwed up.

You separate Catholic and protestant and Christian non-denom.

In fact, we are all Christians, and "Christian" should be the choice..

Under that umbrella you generally have Eastern Orthodox, Catholic, and Protestant.

Non-denoms are protestants who just don't want to admit it.
What makes you an expert on religion?

Do you really believe in immaculate conception and virgin births?

I remind you every person was born agnostic or atheist. It was the inherited infection that has them all worshipping a ghost.
Grow up.

My years of teaching it and studying it.

How about you, you Godlless ignorant freak? What makes you an expert on anything besides giving blowjobs? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I have to agree with Boris on this one. Religion is a creation of the human mind and has little positive value to human beings. Sorry.

I have to agree with Boris on this one. Religion is a creation of the human mind and has little positive value to human beings. Sorry.

Well you will find out soon enough won't you.

Remember this: Your opinion is also a creation of one human's mind, yours, and don't pretend like yours is better than all the great men of history who were men of faith as well.

Context

Werbung:
My years of teaching it and studying it.

How about you, you Godlless ignorant freak? What makes you an expert on anything besides giving blowjobs? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You should be in jail for teaching little kids about your ridiculous god. Threatening kids with hell and sins and you know it doesn't exist. What a stupid despicable excuse for a human being.

Immaculate conception and virgin births??? Don't make me laugh.

Back