why do people who dont believe question god anyway?????

Wasn't there a famous atheist that had his death recorded and concluded in his final coherent moments that there was a life after this one?

Werbung:
I think there is a certain point when you know your gonna die. I also believ god willbe the one to tell you. He is eeither going to take you with him or he will leave you to suffer whether he takes you depends on your actions on earth.
He tells us we may doubt ourselves we may even doubt him but we will always be able to find our way way back to him.
People say how can you believe in something/someone you can't see.
There is no proof, but the truth is in our hearts and that is how I believe in god.
Bless their souls for I am a god fearing human being.:notworthy:

Atheist believe what they will. maybe they are to scared to face god.
We are not to judge those, but leave it up to god to judge because he is, in the end, the ultimate judge:coffee:

Atheist believe what they will. maybe they are to scared to face god.
We are not to judge those, but leave it up to god to judge because he is, in the end, the ultimate judge:coffee:
These people are not true atheist. They are anti-theist.

An atheist is a person who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods, but is not interested or doesn't care what you believe.

An anti-theist disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods as well, but also wants to prevent you from believing and practicing your 1st Amendment Right. These individuals are filled with HATE and are often times activist. They are the one's who are responsible for getting all religious content removed from our schools and government institutions.

The Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF) is a good example of anti-theist!

Aren't you happy we don't have a communist government.
Then we could have all our rights taken away , considering communism leads to totalitarianism. Russia is a good example of this. At one point in time all their pretty chapels were empty because they had their religious rights taken away from them.

Aren't you happy we don't have a communist government.
Then we could have all our rights taken away , considering communism leads to totalitarianism. Russia is a good example of this. At one point in time all their pretty chapels were empty because they had their religious rights taken away from them.
Unfortunately, that appears to be the very direction this government is taking us.

This is not right or just yes we have people wanting to go that direction but there would have to be a vote and history repeating itself isn't good even if it is a different part of the world.

The great philosopher David Hulme was asked on his deathbed if he wished to change his mind and he told the questioner to get lost

I'm not scared of god

There is no god

And even if there was I'd rather go to hell

The devil is more reasonable and the company would be much better

You are the ones who should fear god when you meet him because you are going to find out how evil he really is

And you will be looking enviously at hell

I fear god not because he is evil but because he is our ultimate judge.
I try not to change the minds of those but I try and take the demons themselves out of their heart's.:love:

He's a vicious baby killer

He's a genocidal maniac

He made the devil and lets him do what he wants

How can you love such a monster?

Apart from being deranged?

Well they are in trouble because the Jesus you refer to didn't have the decency to exist

Which is lucky for him considering what his dad had lined up for him

Isaac got off luckier than Jesus

The babies killed by god in the flood weren't so lucky though

They probably deserved it with their vicious crying and shitting

Werbung:
Why do you say such cruel and unholy things? I haven't contradicted you and told you you are wrong,but I simply stated my opinon.
I am so sorry that you cannot see the great flirts of god the almighty, but maybe god will find you.

Back