why do people who dont believe question god anyway?????

There have been times when I have doubted god, but he has blessed me in so many indescribable ways I can't deni his existence. There have been signs that god is alive. He lives in my heart and is everything in my life.
We can only hope he will accept us into the gates of heaven.

Werbung:
There have been times when I have doubted god, but he has blessed me in so many indescribable ways I can't deni his existence. There have been signs that god is alive. He lives in my heart and is everything in my life.
We can only hope he will accept us into the gates of heaven.
Not a hope thing D, its a promise.

All our pain all are suffering is over when we accept god into our heart's and its better to believe in something than to believe in the nothingness of our existence.
We are here for the purposes only known to God.
The kids you look down upon the ones thatbring shame to the family name they are the lost children of god.
The ones who havent found their way.
I dare anyone to try and tell me that I believe in a lie because the only lies in the world are the words of the devil. He walks the earth dragging temptation and other unholy things along the path to hell.

Everything you describe above is a lie

And seriously delusional

The devil and god are bedfellows

They love each other and they have suckered loads of people into making statements like the one above

I reckon they do this to weed out the stupid so that only the smart can enter the kingdom of hell

You don't hear about the devil wiping out the world's population because he is angry do you?

No, because he is a loving devil

Seriously you have some problems if this is what you think about all day. How hard is it to believe that god has a plan nobody can possibly figure out and we are all apart of it. I feel sorry for you some people just can't handle the fact that one day they will be judged by someone ultimately superior to them.

If god has a plan why do you pray?

Surely asking him to change his plan is futile and unnecessary

Also if everything is unfolding according to God's plan how can we have free will?

And finally if it is all going to God's plan the devil must be a part of that plan and therefore doing God's will

All of this proves what an imbecile you have to be to be a Christian

Look we pray to god we live in his word donot question my faith because iI will never question god.
Let me believe that he will listen to me and that my prayers aren't futile.

What a ludicrous thread

Christians go around trying to sell their snake oil to as many people as possible

But if atheists share their truth look what happens

Spectacular hypocrisy

Religion has done so much harm to the world that fighting back is a noble enterprise

Atheism is just education

Religion is superstition

Oh and btw diamonds ... You didn't answer my question on another thread...if god asked you to kill someone would you do it?
I will aswer..I don't think so.. But then again, there are a ot of things God has ask of me and I fall short..

If god has a plan why do you pray?

Surely asking him to change his plan is futile and unnecessary

Also if everything is unfolding according to God's plan how can we have free will?

And finally if it is all going to God's plan the devil must be a part of that plan and therefore doing God's will

All of this proves what an imbecile you have to be to be a Christian

To be honest, I can't remember when any of your post proved anything..

Is he your god????
If you don't believe why do you care.
Mabe people want something to believe in.
People want to believe that this isn't it for them.
Its not that hard to believe we came from an all knowing god is it???:barefoot:
Disbelievers don't know the context, and sometimes don't even know that context is necessary.

If god us working to a plan you have no free will

And the devil is part of that plan so it is hard to see how it can be good

Slam dunk for the atheist

How do you like that proof?

God is always watching. His plan is based on our actions.
Did you notice the good die young?
That's because god wants them with him. He doesnt want evil up there he leaves those that have yet to prove themselves down here.
Dawksinrocks I have pity on you, if you have that much malice in your heart how can you even begin to comprehend faith?:cry:

If god us working to a plan you have no free will

And the devil is part of that plan so it is hard to see how it can be good

Slam dunk for the atheist

How do you like that proof?
I tell you what...I'll stipulate that I'm the devil incarnate if you'll tell me how that advances your argument, or challenges mine.

A lot of the people who believe we owe everything to Natural Selection seem to be staunchly opposed to its operation — whether in nature, in economics or in any sphere whatsoever.

So you don't see the impossibility if free will as a problem for Christianity?

And you don't see the devil being an important part of God's plan as a problem for Christianity?

Hmm, I guess I can see how you would believe the absurdity of religion

I guess I should at least acknowledge your candour

Werbung:
Back