why do people who dont believe question god anyway?????

Werbung:
Do any of you have kids?
If they do something you don't like are you going to hate them?
No.
You can give them advice but they get to choose which way to go.
But you will always love your children:cool:

Pearls of wisdom from pie

I'd be interested to know what relevance they are but at least pie isn't talking in absolute riddles for once

Just platitudes

Texas tea's arguments are truly devastating

He spends all his time bashing Islam and trying to demonise black people and calls me a troll for calling out his appalling hypocrisy and vicious nazi views

In the bible we are told not to judge others because god is the ultimate judge but invite them into your heart give them advice and see what they make of it.

In the bible we are told not to judge others because god is the ultimate judge but invite them into your heart give them advice and see what they make of it.
The issue is judge what. You wish to apply that to a lot when it is intended to be one specific thing ghat God alone is capable of judging, your heart.

What? God judges a four chambered organ that pumps blood around the body?

How cone the liver and kidneys got off so easily

Wait a minute, you nearly got me there

I forgot you have to be a lunatic to be a Christian so judging bodily organs probably sounds reasonable to you guys

Are hearts judged for their pumping strength or is it for looks?

Does the winning heart get a tiara and a cape to wear on stage?

He means by your soul. Who you are moraly. I meant that god has said somwhere that we shouldn't show malice to others and when we say ugly judgemental things we are showing malice.

Werbung:
Back