why do people who dont believe question god anyway?????

Whatuote="Dawkinsrocks, post: 221067, member: 1766"]Cash have you stipulated that you are the devil incarnate yet?[/quote]
Why? Do you ever run out of smart, stuckup remarks?

Werbung:
So you don't see the impossibility ie will as a problem for Christianity?

And you don't see the devil being an important part of God's plan as a problem for Christianity?

Hmm, I guess I can see how you would believe the absurdity of religion

I guess I should at least acknowledge your candour
I do not see a problem with it our actions do not alter gods plans they only give him incentive as of where to go

Yes, let's celebrate the native Americans helping the original immigrants and them repaying them with genocide

And diamonds aka pie...why didn't you just explain your arcane post instead of whineing about rudeness

You are just like Texas tea

Are you aware of the saying that it is better to stay silent and be considered an idiot than to speak and prove it?

[quI te="Dawkinsrocks, post: 221269, member: 1766"]Yes, let's celebrate the native Americans helping the original immigrants and them repaying them with genocide

And diamonds aka pie...why didn't you just explain your arcane post instead of whineing about rudeness

You are just like Texas tea

Are you aware of the saying that it is better to stay silent and be considered an idiot than to speak and prove it?[/quote]
If i had to explain myself every single time then I would just be repaying myself. That is what you do right? Repeat tour amidst comments??

Sorry pie in the sky

You frequently talk in riddles

But then as a devout worshipper of the devil's creator you must have had to get used to a command of nonsense

Omnipotent god, feeling a bit tired decided he needed helpers ( in the form of men with swans wings-naturally)

See, god is just like Santa Claus

Except that SC doesn't claim to be omnipotent

Oh and SC didn't create the devil

Oh and Santa doesn't kill loads of people

Oh and Santa doesn't make worlds where some people will have to be burned for thought crimes

Sorry Santa, I have done you a massive injustice

Life is a riddle you just need to unravel. God is the only riddle we can't unravel. Yes he did make Satan, but Satan defied him all on his own. He was jealous and jealousy isn't welcome in the kingdom of god. How can a place where ther is no hurt no pain , no sadness, no heartbreak be anything but good?
Dawkisonrocks you need to bring some good into your heart to realize that god is good and the devil is bad if you can't see that then your just as stupid as any 5th grader that still might believe in Santa clause

Is he your god????
If you don't believe why do you care.
Mabe people want something to believe in.
People want to believe that this isn't it for them.
Its not that hard to believe we came from an all knowing god is it???:barefoot:

I am not an atheist but I care because fighting the evils of religion is the right thing to do.

It is my view that all right wing literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists, --- as well as those who do not believe. Literalists hurt their parent religions --- and everyone else, be he a believer or not. Literalists and the right wing of religions make us all into laughing stocks. Their God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution has got to go. So must beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic. These are all evil.

They also do much harm to their own.
African witches and Jesus

Jesus Camp 1of 9
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Death to Gays.

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

I am not an atheist but I care because fighting the evils of religion is the right thing to do.

It is my view that all right wing literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists, --- as well as those who do not believe. Literalists hurt their parent religions --- and everyone else, be he a believer or not. Literalists and the right wing of religions make us all into laughing stocks. Their God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution has got to go. So must beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic. These are all evil.

They also do much harm to their own.
African witches and Jesus

Jesus Camp 1of 9
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Death to Gays.

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL
No my friend .... you are not an atheist ... you are an anti-theist ... a person who is filled with the hatred and intolerance of others belief systems ... you and your ilk are truly the embodiment of evil .... you are written about in every Holy Book throughout history and will suffer you're own intolerant fate ....

Werbung:
Back