WOW!! I am PROUD of the G.O.P.!!

I think she could beat Top Gun in a debate but it would be hard. She beat up poor Joe Biden but he is not the brightest crayon in the box. Top Gun would do far better in a debate.

People tend to think who they agree with wins in debates, I am sure you would consider TopGun the winner and I would consider Palin because I agree with her more than him and I think you would probably agree with him more than her.

It would be fun to pit them up against eachother :)

Yes, it would. How about it, TG, shall we extend an invitation?

Werbung:
....As if anyone (actually) cares about the average FAUX News fan's diet.

:rolleyes:

picture.php

1st point!

Yeah....let's do nothing....like Republicans insist.

That'll magically drive-down health-care-costs....just like tax-cuts improve our economy.....

:rolleyes:

Again you lie. Quite a habit you have there. Perhaps Clinton should have done more to cut government spending, prevent 911, and actually accomplish something other then getting a daily dose of Lewinsky. The GOP has never suggested doing nothing, they have just suggested a common sense approach to "fixing" the problems, not a 2400 page bill that no one knows what is in it, and as they find out more about it they don't like it.

Lowering taxes has always increased revenues. Spending has consistently went far beyond revenues, and increasing taxes will just give the country another Carter economy.

http://www.heritage.org/research/features/BudgetChartBook/Federal-Spending.aspx

Besides that, you never have explained how this 2400 page bill will lower healthcare costs. Care to try now?

Everyone of the G.O.P. members gave HONEST suggestions on how we can have HEALTH CARE REVISIONS that will solve the great problems facing us today.
Gee....that isn't what they were saying, when they went BLUBBERING to Hannity!!
343.gif

"We're shocked...right? Poor little flame thrower Marsha Blackburn thinks the President was "condescending" and didn't listen to any of their ideas."

:confused:

Werbung:
Again you lie. Quite a habit you have there. Perhaps Clinton should have done more to cut government spending, prevent 911, and actually accomplish something other then getting a daily dose of Lewinsky. The GOP has never suggested doing nothing, they have just suggested a common sense approach to "fixing" the problems, not a 2400 page bill that no one knows what is in it, and as they find out more about it they don't like it.

Lowering taxes has always increased revenues. Spending has consistently went far beyond revenues, and increasing taxes will just give the country another Carter economy.

http://www.heritage.org/research/features/BudgetChartBook/Federal-Spending.aspx

Besides that, you never have explained how this 2400 page bill will lower healthcare costs. Care to try now?

BUT "Old Trapper" you must consider "shaman" has never experienced a self created thought. He is a radical liberal still wandering in the wilderness created by F.D.R.! His only movement has been to the Obama Plantation where America is the villain to the entire world!! Actually his responses are to be pitied due to his past."Forgive them, they know not what they do"!

Back