WOW!! I am PROUD of the G.O.P.!!

I interpret this as you being against people who represent what's in all of us, well I choose to disagree. Any leader should be of its people.

Werbung:
I interpret this as you being against people who represent what's in all of us, well I choose to disagree. Any leader should be of its people.
Yeah.....that's always worked-out, really-well....

natl_debt_chart_2006_2.gif

:rolleyes:

Exactly.

Is it me or does S. Palin sound like every Miss America contestant from the 1950's -1970's saying .." Well Mr. Parks....I think this beautiful land of ours just needs people to be kind to each other &......More flowers....Flowers are so pretty...& smell good too!" (bows)

Is it me or does S. Palin sound like every Miss America contestant from the 1950's -1970's saying .." Well Mr. Parks....I think this beautiful land of ours just needs people to be kind to each other &......More flowers....Flowers are so pretty...& smell good too!" (bows)

Is it me, or does every Palin critic lack knowledge about who she is?

Au contraire!!!

Sister Sarah is a result o' YEARS of developmental-efforts, regarding the Bubblehead Gene!! (i.e. minimizing gray-matter; maximizing T&A matter.)

The Ultimate (to-date) is displayed in the Verbal-Auto-Exit...where all thinking has been totally-eliminated!!

Presently, efforts are more-geared towards a hybrid Hustle-gene....

.....And, "conservatives" STILL question Science???????

:confused:

I am not a member of the G.O.P. but I am Proud of their tremendous and effectual Presentations at the Health Care Summit Today.
Everyone of the G.O.P. members gave HONEST suggestions on how we can have HEALTH CARE REVISIONS that will solve the great problems facing us today. It does not take a Control by the Federal Government over our LIVES to give us the needed revisions. Obama and his gang are really NOT interested in IMPROVING our Health Care, What Obama wants to do is take COMPLETE CONTROL over our lives by using the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT as a WEDGE and WEAPON that will dictate to every citizen HOW TO LIVE THEIR LIVES. A GOVERNMENT that CONTROLS and APPROVES you HEALTH CARE DECISIONS, CONTROLS EVERY PART OF YOUR DAILY LIFE! Obamas' GOAL has always been to have this CONTROL.
The G.O.P.Presented several Honest and TRUE Revisions to our present Health Care Program that will give ALL American the Finest in Health Care WITHOUT GIVING the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT or ANY GOVERNMENT CONTROL over You and YOUR FAMILY.
Obama proved again his Arrogrance and ELITISTISM by cutting off every Republican that offered great Solutions. Obama said since he was President his time did not COUNT! This was the only TRUE statement he made at this forum. His time did not COUNT for Anything, His words were WORTHLESS, his Ideas and Suggestions were just a rehash of past failed ideas. His goal is still to CONTROL YOUR LIFE by CONTROLLING YOUR Health Care. He who must APPROVE YOUR HEALTH DECISIONS , Controls YOU!!
Obama was the Least Experienced person in the room today AND it Showed.America will need GODS' Grace to SURVIVE the rest of this nincompoops term. FOLKS, This guy has NO IDEA how to be a President
of a horse shoe club let alone the President of the GREATEST Nation on this Planet!! Pray For GODS' GRACE!

:D You mean when the pubbies tried to bring in props and act like they hadn't been blown out in the Presidential election and The President of the United States of America reminded them of that?:D

The viewing was clear. Our President wants to help Americans by reigning in the hugely escalating cost of healthcare and actually DO SOMETHING... the pubbies want to squirm around grandstanding to keep the downward spiral going to line the pockets of THE insurance giants so they can retain their political contributions for obstructing.

:D You mean when the pubbies tried to bring in props and act like they hadn't been blown out in the Presidential election and The President of the United States of America reminded them of that?:D

The viewing was clear. Our President wants to help Americans by reigning in the hugely escalating cost of healthcare and actually DO SOMETHING... the pubbies want to squirm around grandstanding to keep the downward spiral going to line the pockets of THE insurance giants so they can retain their political contributions for obstructing.

And here we thought it was supposed to be a bi-partisan debate, not one dominated by the President, and the Dems.

Name one thing in the bill that would reign in healthcare costs?

And here we thought it was supposed to be a bi-partisan debate, not one dominated by the President, and the Dems.
After 20 years of Republican-LAZINESS (Reagan/Bush I & Bush II), Republicans all-of-a-sudden have the answers, huh?

In the immortal-words o' The Idiot Son.....

:p

You forgot to throw in the obligatory.."In this great land of ours"...phrase at the end of that sentence.

WOW!! If Sarah were a "HOOKER", she would make a fortune from Billy Clinton alone!! The present Gov. of New York would sell his "seeing eye dog" for sex with Sarah Lee let alone Sarah Palin.
Mrs Palin could pay off our national debt just from the sex starved liberal politicians alone. Of course Sarah would never do a "Lewinsky".But Slick willie was never used to straight sex at home so he never knew the difference.
I heard Hillary was crazy for sex too at an early age , that is why they put a Governor on her! lol

Let the "conservative"-WHINING BEGIN!!!!

346.gif

(...After they tried to convince everyone The Summit was wasted-time!!
528.gif
)​

After Obamas' VERY BORING and insane lecture at the "HEALTH CARE CONTROL FORUM" I see he is in urgeny need of a MENTAL HEALTH check up.
The man is a professional FAILURE!!! He actually thinks sane people believe his nutty words. Everything he touches turns to crap , no he is not a "midas" but a just the opposite a "jinx". We need a "medicine man" to do a tribal dance on the White House lawn and drive away his "mean spirits", they are destroying America!! Failure after Failure after Failure After Failure, soon becomes a habit!! A BAD HABIT!! That describes Obama , "A BAD HABIT". A dose of STRONG CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES is what will CURE AMERICAS' ILLS. Help is on the WAY!! We must survive until NOVEMBER!! Pray for GODS' GRACE until then!! Just think how much damage he could have done if he was as brilliant and efficient as advertised!!!

....Yet, they endorse potential-candidates who're barely-even-AWARE of any publications outside the tabloids at the local grocery-store check-out.

shes_got_legs_sarah_palin_sunbathing_main_7947.jpg

GREAT PICTURE!! Now , HONESTLY, who would you rather have in your home taking care of your every need, A Lady like the one in your picture OR some old HAG like Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi?? huh? , Be truthful now!!
I mean come on Folks, Beauty, Fitness, and Brains must be rated over UGLYNESS, DISHONESTY, and POLITICIAL PROGRESSIVENESS !!!

Werbung:
Back