WOW!! I am PROUD of the G.O.P.!!

Werbung:
And how is referring to an individual living in a cave in Kenya a racist remark?

What could I possibly have been thinking?!?
devil-081.gif

Ever live in a third world country where the government doesn't inspect meat, doesn't ascertain whether drugs are safe before they can be sold?

Where water from the tap may be safe, but probably isn't? Where there is a substantial risk from diseases unheard of in the US, Canada, Europe?

I have.

I'm happy to live in the USA.

Missed the point I see. The point is that even with all of the safety measures in the US people are still not safe. The water is being polluted more every year. Here in Oregon the numbers of rivers, and lakes, that are polluted with mercury, farm chemicals, etc., grows each year, and it is in the ground water also. The pounds, or rather tons, or contaminated meat grows, as does the recal of fruits, and vegetables.

In the meantime the politicians sit around and whine, waste money on earmarks, and the problem grows.

Ever live in a third world country where the government doesn't inspect meat, doesn't ascertain whether drugs are safe before they can be sold?

Where water from the tap may be safe, but probably isn't? Where there is a substantial risk from diseases unheard of in the US, Canada, Europe?

I have.

I'm happy to live in the USA.

I live now a third world country where nobody inspects the drugs, nor inspects the meat, or checks the water. As such, everything is much cheaper and the free market quickly destroys companies that produce sub-standard products.

Every fool knows that meat quickly takes on a pungent odor if it is unrefrigerated. If the meat does not have a rich, red color, or has the slightest odor, you don't buy it, you don't eat it - simple. Plus in a third world country, the farmers do not artificially fatten the cattle with hormones and a high energy diet to make them fat. The meat I eat is far healthier than the hormones and herbicide variety that the supermarkets sell in the US.

Of course nobody drinks water from the well or from the river because of the potential it carries pathogens. Most people drink bottled water and never have a problem.

For years, I have been buying drugs locally to treat high blood pressure and control my thyroid hormone. I never once have had a problem with quality. I don't need a doctor's prescription so they are much cheaper than in the US.

MOST PEOPLE CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT PAYING BIG BROTHER TO KEEP THEM SAFE.

Some one should tell BO that meat inspectors haven't prevented people from dying from contaminated meat.
ooooooooooooooooooo.....whatta bold-statement (totally-avoiding any timelines; from butcher to consumer)!!!

:rolleyes:

BTW....Someone is one word.

Your Thinking is as strange as Obamas'- I said " I was never a Bush fan" that does not mean I accept the CRAZINESS of Obama!!
No, it means you commit yourself to winners; after-the-fact....like one o' those Dallass-Cowboy-"fans", who maintain a closet-full o' various NFL-jerseys....just-in-case someone else's "bankwagon" cruises-by.....

You display your lack of political-aptitude, daily...

His views are fine....... but calling the President a Kenyan & alluding to him living in a cave is a racist remark.
rac·ism   [rey-siz-uhm] –noun

1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement,usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Where exactly is the racism?
At your local, friendly Tea Party.....

teapartysign1sm1.jpg

Missed the point I see. The point is that even with all of the safety measures in the US people are still not safe. The water is being polluted more every year. Here in Oregon the numbers of rivers, and lakes, that are polluted with mercury, farm chemicals, etc., grows each year, and it is in the ground water also. The pounds, or rather tons, or contaminated meat grows, as does the recal of fruits, and vegetables.
Whew!!!

It's a good-thing, that....much like the rest o' our environment....none o' those issues are man-made, huh??

I live now a third world country where nobody inspects the drugs, nor inspects the meat, or checks the water. As such, everything is much cheaper and the free market quickly destroys companies that produce sub-standard products.
Yeah....dead and/or dying customers can have that impact.

Everyone of the G.O.P. members gave HONEST suggestions on how we can have HEALTH CARE REVISIONS that will solve the great problems facing us today.
Yeah....especially goofy, ol' John....the classroom-dork....

No, it means you commit yourself to winners; after-the-fact....like one o' those Dallass-Cowboy-"fans", who maintain a closet-full o' various NFL-jerseys....just-in-case someone else's "bankwagon" cruises-by.....

LOL-LOL- You define "political aptness" as having something to do with a Football Jersey!! I take it you are a graduate of the Cleveland Browns "DAWG POUND" where one must have a maximum IQ of 48 to qualify for seating!
Possibly you are the Captain!!

Mr. Shaman said:

LOL-LOL- You define "political aptness" as having something to do with a Football Jersey!! I take it you are a graduate of the Cleveland Browns "DAWG POUND" where one must have a maximum IQ of 48 to qualify for seating!
Possibly you are the Captain!!
Thank you....for proving my point.

Werbung:
Back