WOW!! I am PROUD of the G.O.P.!!

Let the "conservative"-WHINING BEGIN!!!!

346.gif

(...After they tried to convince everyone The Summit was wasted-time!!
528.gif
)​

Radicals are soooo far off course of REAL AMERICANS , they do not know they are following a LOSER!! A figment of their own IMAGINATION,SHHHH, lets not tell them until AFTER the November Election!! huh?

Werbung:
Radicals are soooo far off course of REAL AMERICANS , they do not know they are following a LOSER!! A figment of their own IMAGINATION,SHHHH, lets not tell them until AFTER the November Election!! huh?

I doubt they are listening always. So, we have nothing to worry about other than the Rs nominating stinking F-ing progressives.

Libs are all about hating Rs and loving Ds no matter the facts...

We accurately criticize BO and they respond with criticism of W. Makes sense if you head is full of mush.

I doubt they are listening always. So, we have nothing to worry about other than the Rs nominating stinking F-ing progressives.

Libs are all about hating Rs and loving Ds no matter the facts...

We accurately criticize BO and they respond with criticism of W. Makes sense if you head is full of mush.

YOU are so right!! Republicans must have Conservative Candidates, REAL Conservatives!! As for me I will only vote for a Loyal Conservative! Regardless of which Party he/she is in. I will VOTE my CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES ONLY!!
It is USELESS to vote for a republicam, a democrat , or an Independent if they do not have a strong Conservative record. We do not need more Specters, Bayh, Collins, etc, in our congress.

YOU are so right!! Republicans must have Conservative Candidates, REAL Conservatives!! As for me I will only vote for a Loyal Conservative! Regardless of which Party he/she is in. I will VOTE my CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES ONLY!!
It is USELESS to vote for a republicam, a democrat , or an Independent if they do not have a strong Conservative record. We do not need more Specters, Bayh, Collins, etc, in our congress.

Who has that candidate been in the past few elections? It seems to me that real conservatives are about as rare as whooping cranes in Washington.

Sarah Palin is closer at heart, but she's a little too...um...what's the word ..."self-absorbed" and "slow" en su cabesa to really understand what is behind even her own conservative "values" [if that can be said of another empty suit or skirt, whichever.]

McCain and Palin are very much alike in that they are the frontmen for the neocons. They play the part of the moderates, especially McCain but we all know what trough they feed at in the night.

Wow, look at all the payroll people blogging and starting new threads here! Lot's of pro-neocon stuff and venomous vitriole spewing at anything left of Darth Cheney...

So where exactly are they NOT conservative? I don't see being "self-absorbed" as non-conservative or non any other ideology, it's in all of us.

This is a common problem for libs and progressives. They do not know what a conservative really is and do not really want to know.

Let me define it very concisely...A conservative believes we must follow the Constitution as it was intended by the Founders. For the Fed government to do something NOT granted in the Constitution, the amendment process must be followed.

Our politicians long ago ignored the Constitution and that is why we are in so much trouble. We are now a nation ruled by the whims of elitist men and women. And, no longer a nation of laws.

So to conclude, McCain and Cheney are NOT conservatives. But, they are a lot closer to it than the Marxist in the WH.

Would you say neither John McCain or Sarah Palin is conservative?
John McCain's lookin' more-and-more like an average, ordinary, garden-variety opportunist....and Sarah Palin appears, more-and-more like the creative-hooker, who'll be anything you want her to be....as-long-as you can afford the hourly-rate. :rolleyes:

John McCain's lookin' more-and-more like an average, ordinary, garden-variety opportunist....and Sarah Palin appears, more-and-more like the creative-hooker, who'll be anything you want her to be....as-long-as you can afford the hourly-rate. :rolleyes:

You forgot to throw in the obligatory.."In this great land of ours"...phrase at the end of that sentence.

This is a common problem for libs and progressives. They do not know what a conservative really is and do not really want to know.

Let me define it very concisely...A conservative believes we must follow the Constitution as it was intended by the Founders. For the Fed government to do something NOT granted in the Constitution, the amendment process must be followed.

Our politicians long ago ignored the Constitution and that is why we are in so much trouble. We are now a nation ruled by the whims of elitist men and women. And, no longer a nation of laws.

So to conclude, McCain and Cheney are NOT conservatives. But, they are a lot closer to it than the Marxist in the WH.

But don't you see this as a challenge as the US adds more amendments? No politician can keep to the same mantra for decades, even though conservative values are to keep more of traditions and what has been.

And that's where I stopped taking you seriously.

So where exactly are they NOT conservative? I don't see being "self-absorbed" as non-conservative or non any other ideology, it's in all of us.
Yeah.....we really need politicians who display those qualities that're in all of us....kinda like those local barflies with whom everyone wants to share a beer!!

bush_laughing_sm.jpg

I'm sure it's embarrassing....even, overwhelming....for the "conservative"-neanderthals (in the U.S.), having politicians smarter-than-them....especially if he's Black (and, didn't wait his "turn"), but....we NEED politicians who display the aptitude/intelligence eclipsing that of a rock...and Porky Limbaugh. :rolleyes:

Let me define it very concisely...A conservative believes we must follow the Constitution as it was intended by the Founders.
....Yet, they endorse potential-candidates who're barely-even-AWARE of any publications outside the tabloids at the local grocery-store check-out.

shes_got_legs_sarah_palin_sunbathing_main_7947.jpg

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
Back