WOW!! I am PROUD of the G.O.P.!!

Reconciliation Is Just Fine With (REAL) Americans!!!!

529.gif

I posted this to you in the other thread, and it looks like you just ignored the truth of it as usual.

I don't believe that you know what a "real" American is. Even your article says the poll referred to is deceptive just as you are.

REAL Americans oppose the plan set forth by BO, and the Dems, period.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...th_care_reform

Werbung:
GREAT PICTURE!! Now , HONESTLY, who would you rather have in your home taking care of your every need, A Lady like the one in your picture OR some old HAG like Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi?? huh? , Be truthful now!!
I mean come on Folks, Beauty, Fitness, and Brains must be rated over UGLYNESS, DISHONESTY, and POLITICIAL PROGRESSIVENESS !!!

But seriously now don't you really know Palin hums in the shower... I could while away the hours talking to the flowers if I only had a brain da da da da da da da.:rolleyes:

I posted this to you in the other thread, and it looks like you just ignored the truth of it as usual.

I don't believe that you know what a "real" American is. Even your article says the poll referred to is deceptive just as you are.

REAL Americans oppose the plan set forth by BO, and the Dems, period.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...th_care_reform

Demonizing it as some evil package is an old Republicant trick.

Couple kinda important things you left out though huh? Like a substantial percentage of people that now poll as against the current Bill are doing so because they want a much MORE government involved Bill with a public option and such.

And...

Even with people who state they are not in favor of the current proposal when you break it down point by point as individual questions they then overwhelmingly support almost every individual issue of the reform package.

If you want NOTHING done and healthcare cost to continue their double digit soar follow the pubbie lead and just do nothing. In the not too distant future if you're not that family making a quarter of a million dollars per year it won't be an issue... because you won't be able to afford it anyway.

Demonizing it as some evil package is an old Republicant trick.

Couple kinda important things you left out though huh? Like a substantial percentage of people that now poll as against the current Bill are doing so because they want a much MORE government involved Bill with a public option and such.

And...

Even with people who state they are not in favor of the current proposal when you break it down point by point as individual questions they then overwhelmingly support almost every individual issue of the reform package.

If you want NOTHING done and healthcare cost to continue their double digit soar follow the pubbie lead and just do nothing. In the not too distant future if you're not that family making a quarter of a million dollars per year it won't be an issue... because you won't be able to afford it anyway.

"Parlor tricks", LOL Funny little man.

Now, if you ever tire of putting forth the usual left wing BS you might answer the question. Name something in the bill that actually lowers the cost of healthcare.

You see, passing the cost off to the taxpayer does not lower the cost (which even the CBO says the bill does not accomplish), it just changes the source of payment.

So, get off your leftwing talking points, and see if you can answer the question.

Now, if you ever tire of putting forth the usual left wing BS you might answer the question. Name something in the bill that actually lowers the cost of healthcare.

You see, passing the cost off to the taxpayer does not lower the cost (which even the CBO says the bill does not accomplish), it just changes the source of payment.

So, get off your leftwing talking points, and see if you can answer the question.

249.gif

Now, if you ever tire of putting forth the usual RIGHT wing BS you might answer the question:

How do you defend doing NOTHING....like Reagan/Bush I & Bush II?????

"Rapidly escalating health care costs are crushing family, business, and government budgets. Employer-sponsored health insurance premiums have doubled in the last 9 years, a rate 3 times faster than cumulative wage increases."

But seriously now don't you really know Palin hums in the shower... I could while away the hours talking to the flowers if I only had a brain da da da da da da da.:rolleyes:

Here is Dianne Feinstein cheating using hand notes during a debate...and she knew it was against the rules. I bet it does not bother you a bit and I bet you do not think she is brainless for doing it, but Sarah Palin writing something on her hand when its perfectly legal she bad and also stupid!

http://www.thefoxnation.com/culture/2010/02/15/flashback-feinstein-wrote-her-hand-during-debate

Here is Dianne Feinstein cheating using hand notes during a debate...and she knew it was against the rules. I bet it does not bother you a bit and I bet you do not think she is brainless for doing it, but Sarah Palin writing something on her hand when its perfectly legal she bad and also stupid!

http://www.thefoxnation.com/culture/2010/02/15/flashback-feinstein-wrote-her-hand-during-debate

Top Gun is 6 bullets short of a full load!! Sarah Palin could "scope" him from 400 yards Out and send him crying for his MAMA!

Top Gun is 6 bullets short of a full load!! Sarah Palin could "scope" him from 400 yards Out and send him crying for his MAMA!

I do not know how many bullets fit in a load So I am not sure if 6 is a reasonable number.

Top gun is smart and actually has agreed on a few pretty conservative things like those pirates.

I think he hates Sarah Palin to the point of being unreasonable, much like I hate obama. I think I am pretty unreasonable about obama too.

:D You mean when the pubbies tried to bring in props and act like they hadn't been blown out in the Presidential election and The President of the United States of America reminded them of that?:D

The viewing was clear. Our President wants to help Americans by reigning in the hugely escalating cost of healthcare and actually DO SOMETHING... the pubbies want to squirm around grandstanding to keep the downward spiral going to line the pockets of THE insurance giants so they can retain their political contributions for obstructing.

I have been around long enough to know when a fly detects B.S. , the fly lands on it and consumes as much as it can handle. The more rot it contains the more flies land upon the dead pile. I saw the "Obama Health Care Scam " FARCE!! He talked hour upon hour saying nothing new, hearing very good ideas from Republicans but of course considering none! We have as our President a "Fly Catcher" , not by his choice but by his neccesity to try and control the flies he draws from his own party due to the content of his message! I have yet to see the "brilliance" he and his gang promised during the election. All we have seen is FAILURE upon FAILURE, his policies at Home and Abroad or in Space are FAILURES!! It is his "leadership" that is killing our SPACE PROGRAM and will cost Florida 25, 000 JOBS as he puts it out of business. Even a low grade "Community Organizer" with average intelligence should have known better! The FLIES continue to INCREASE as the PILE keeps growing!! Hopefully it soon will become "SHOVEL READY", Mr. President!

I do not know how many bullets fit in a load So I am not sure if 6 is a reasonable number.

Top gun is smart and actually has agreed on a few pretty conservative things like those pirates.

I think he hates Sarah Palin to the point of being unreasonable, much like I hate obama. I think I am pretty unreasonable about obama too.

I think you're correct on all three points. Mark that down, as it may be a first!

Further, while I disagree with at least 50% of what both of them say, in a fair debate between Top Gun and Sarah Palin, I'd bet on Top Gun.

I think you're correct on all three points. Mark that down, as it may be a first!

Further, while I disagree with at least 50% of what both of them say, in a fair debate between Top Gun and Sarah Palin, I'd bet on Top Gun.

I think she could beat Top Gun in a debate but it would be hard. She beat up poor Joe Biden but he is not the brightest crayon in the box. Top Gun would do far better in a debate.

People tend to think who they agree with wins in debates, I am sure you would consider TopGun the winner and I would consider Palin because I agree with her more than him and I think you would probably agree with him more than her.

It would be fun to pit them up against eachother :)

Werbung:

249.gif

Now, if you ever tire of putting forth the usual RIGHT wing BS you might answer the question:

How do you defend doing NOTHING....like Reagan/Bush I & Bush II?????

Look, the ones you support have tried to get universal health care enacted since Teddy Roosevelt in 1903. Wilson, FDR, Truman, Kennedy, Johnson, Carter, Clinton, and now Obama, could not do it even though they had Democrat majorities.

Now quit trying to blame the Republicans in order to avoid the answering the question. Just how does this bill lower health care COSTS?

Back