Legalize It!!!!!!!

Your last seven posts in this thread are likely intentional spam functioning to distance the reader from accurate and truthful previous posts you simply can't handle, and in effect killing the flow of the thread via your fillabuster.
In-other-words, ya' got NOTHIN' (but, '50s-style, don't-have-a-clue-and-less-experince) rhetoric.

Maybe you should consider delving-into an issue you know something about. You'd certainly appear less-dimwitted.

:rolleyes:

Werbung:
You do come up with some of THE MOST bazaar unrealistic stuff. I mean seriously clueless IS your middle name!
Lil' Chip is obviously a D.A.R.E.-graduate.

You know how those folks are, when all of the Absolutes they've been fed add-up to zero.

Translation: "Gimme my drug!!! :mad:"

Once an addict, always an addict. :rolleyes:

And, as always, addicts in denial care not about their own well-being or the well-being of others.

They are out of touch with reality, extreme in their isolation from mainstream thinking, deny the reality that pot is extremely damaging, unjustifiably castigate valid authorities in the matter such as Web MD, villify everyone who tells them the truth about the damaging nature of pot, and care only about making their fix readily available.

That's you, Top Gun.

You are without credibility in the matter.

You are simply another druggie stumping for your drug.

That is truly sad.

I'm going to say something try not to take it the wrong way. You are an idiot!:D

The very fact that I just simply quit smoking pot when I wanted to, all at once, and with no side effects whatsoever and haven't had any cravings causing me to go back to smoke at all for probably about 30 years now... kinda is the whole point of the words... NOT ADDICTIVE, my friend!

But I forgot. You did these PSA's (Public Service Announcements) so you're kinda "invested" in the lie... LOL!:D

I'm going to say something try not to take it the wrong way. You are an idiot!

The very fact that I just simply quit smoking pot when I wanted to, all at once, and with no side effects whatsoever and haven't had any cravings causing me to go back to smoke at all for probably about 30 years now... kinda is the whole point of the words... NOT ADDICTIVE, my friend!

But I forgot. You did these PSA's (Public Service Announcements) so you're kinda "invested" in the lie... LOL!:D
Druggies. :rolleyes:

Even though a credible, reliable, valid and accurate qualified authority like Web Md shows that pot is addictive, druggies will continue to deny that obvious reality via spin and lies ...

... Because reality denial is endemic to addiction.

I'm going to say something try not to take it the wrong way. You are an idiot!:D

He's an idiot for sure topgun..he's obviously never smoked pot or he wouldn't make such ignorant statements.

Are you actually saying that if someone smoked pot during their life that they are addicted for life? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Druggies. :rolleyes:

Even though a credible, reliable, valid and accurate qualified authority like Web Md shows that pot is addictive, druggies will continue to deny that obvious reality via spin and lies ...

... Because reality denial is endemic to addiction.

I stand by my previous statement... that you must be an idiot.:D

There's no denial. There's only what did and did not happen. It's not like I ever plan on smoking pot again and can't wait to see it legal. I could have smoked pot any day I wanted over the last 30 years it's not hard to find.

Being addicted means you CRAVE something when you don't have it. Being addicted means you say you're not going to take something and then go out and take it.

Not being addicted means you can just walk away and not do it for 30 years and not care one way or the other.

You Radical Righties kill me. Even when there's plenty of good true reasons to be against something you just can't help making stuff up so it's more sinister than what it is.

You are officially the Ann Coulter of this board!:D

Are you actually saying that if someone smoked pot during their life that they are addicted for life? LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

LOLOL..hysterical!

Sorry Chip...clueless! I think you need to fire one up..

Your last seven posts in this thread are likely intentional spam functioning to distance the reader from accurate and truthful previous posts you simply can't handle, and in effect killing the flow of the thread via your fillabuster.

Please stop spamming and killing the thread with truly off-topic meaningless immaterial divertive irrelevancies.

Such is an old trick and should be remedied when it occurs.

Moderators please take note.

Thank you.
Read on, Lil' Chippy.......​

"The Former Governor Delivered An Honest, Thorough Report. The President Wanted Something Different."

Since the druggies have taken over this thread with their denial, irrationality, and villification of those who tell the truth of the matter, no more intelligent conversation is possible.

My posts in this thread remain the truth.

They are substantiated, not only by Web Md, but by my experience as a counselor.

No amount of denial on the part of pot users can change the reality I present.

Street-drug pot needs to remain illegal and for very good reasons previously cited.

Hopefully humanity will continue to progress, away from "recreational" drug use-addiction, and toward neuropsychological-emotional health.

Since the druggies have taken over this thread with their denial, irrationality, and villification of those who tell the truth of the matter, no more intelligent conversation is possible.

My posts in this thread remain the truth.

They are substantiated, not only by Web Md, but by my experience as a counselor.

You're a counselor?..You sound more like a parole officer.

You are so completely and utterly misinformed on this subject, it's literally laughable.....seriously.

You have no first hand experience with the drug..and your only evidence is a page from Web MD which you conveniently edited to favor your argument.

Do us all a favor and in the future stick to topics you know.

Werbung:
They are substantiated, not only by Web Md, but by my experience as a counselor
Tell me, were the people you counseled there because they were addicted to pot? or perhaps because of some other psychological reason? Because if they thought they were addicted to pot, then they definitely had psychological problems.

Back