10 Reasons Gay Marriage is Unamerican and Wrong

Homosexual so-called equality including same-sex marriages is not a civil rights issue,it is a Judeo-Christian moral issue on which America was found.The Bible warns that homosexuality is a filthy abomination against God and any nation and induviduals who dare to accept sodomy as normal lifestyle,will be damned to Hell.Romans 1:26-32.Remember ancient Sodom and Gomorrah in Genesis 19:1-29.God destroyed them for their perversions including homosexual dominance.Yes,I agree with pastor Fred Phelps and his Westboro Baptist Church statements dealing with GLBT,but only on one thing I don't agree with WBC.It is picketing at dead soldiers' funerals and other human tragedies that got nothing to do with sodomites.

Werbung:
god-hates-fags1239565001.jpg

womanwithsign5d.jpg
Here I am strongly agree with them.

Homosexual so-called equality including same-sex marriages is not a civil rights issue,it is a Judeo-Christian moral issue on which America was found.The Bible warns that homosexuality is a filthy abomination against God and any nation and induviduals who dare to accept sodomy as normal lifestyle,will be damned to Hell.Romans 1:26-32.Remember ancient Sodom and Gomorrah in Genesis 19:1-29.God destroyed them for their perversions including homosexual dominance.Yes,I agree with pastor Fred Phelps and his Westboro Baptist Church statements dealing with GLBT,but only on one thing I don't agree with WBC.It is picketing at dead soldiers' funerals and other human tragedies that got nothing to do with sodomites.

Igor, you ol' sack of sand, nice to see you posting. Why do you lump transsexuals in with homosexuals? Can you show us a scripture that addresses transsexuality?

Igor, you ol' sack of sand, nice to see you posting. Why do you lump transsexuals in with homosexuals? Can you show us a scripture that addresses transsexuality?

No, Mare, he can't, because it doesn't exist!

The Bible was "written" (kind of an over reach to begin with!) at a time when there was such little science and knowledge that transexual individuals were a totally unknown entity. . . so it was easier to ignore them!

And, the Arabs cheerfully castrated young boys to keep their voice "pure" and to use them as adult as "keeper of harems."

How can we possibly believe in the LITERAL words of the Bible when these words were so limited by the limited knowledge and intelligence of those human beings who supposedly "heard the word of God?"

I don't say taht the Bible is just a throw away all together, but. . .come on. . .the "literal" word?" That is ridiculous.

And what is very harmful is that some hyper religious people totally believe, and base their faith, their life, and even their political preferences based on the Bible being the LITERAL word of God!

What a waste of our God given intelligence and free will!

These signs are such an oxymoron. . .carried around by morons!

God doesn't hate! God doesn't "micromanage," that's why he gave us free will and a mind.

Obviously, those gifts were wasted on some people!
Yes God hates fags and all kind of rest of heathens who do not repent to follow Jesus.God parts the repented sinners whom He loves,John 3:16,from sinners who revolt against Him,Psalm 5:5,7:11,Romans 9:13.
God is Love and is never hate,but those who don't repent of their lives of sins and don't accept Jesus into their lives,those God surely punishes and casts their souls into Hell when they die,1 Corinthians 6:9-10.If The Lord had loved everybody including the depraved unrepented heathens,there wouldn't be sorrows,tragedies like 9/11,povery,etc on earth,also it wouldn't be Hell after death.The word repent stands not just asking Lord Jesus to forgive committed sins,it is also means to turn away from lives of sins for Christ and Salvation from Hell.

Yes God hates fags and all kind of rest of heathens who do not repent to follow Jesus.God parts the repented sinners whom He loves,John 3:16,from sinners who revolt against Him,Psalm 5:5,7:11,Romans 9:13.
God is Love and is never hate,but those who don't repent of their lives of sins and don't accept Jesus into their lives,those God surely punishes and casts their souls into Hell when they die,1 Corinthians 6:9-10.If The Lord had loved everybody including the depraved unrepented heathens,there wouldn't be sorrows,tragedies like 9/11,povery,etc on earth,also it wouldn't be Hell after death.The word repent stands not just asking Lord Jesus to forgive committed sins,it is also means to turn away from lives of sins for Christ and Salvation from Hell.

Why do you have to say stuff like fags? It is mean and hurtful. I respect you think differently than others and there is nothing wrong with that and there is nothing wrong with you saying your argument but you don't have to use mean words :(

and how in one sentence can you say God hates homosexuals then in the next sentence say God is love?

And really how do you know what God hates and doesn't ?

There is a vs in Genesis 36 where it talks about God hating Esau before he was born, that much is written and I am sure there is nothing wrong with repeating it factually but I am not sure its right to speak for God or to speak so hatefully and drag God into your battle :(

Why do you have to say stuff like fags? It is mean and hurtful. I respect you think differently than others and there is nothing wrong with that and there is nothing wrong with you saying your argument but you don't have to use mean words :(

and how in one sentence can you say God hates homosexuals then in the next sentence say God is love?

And really how do you know what God hates and doesn't ?

There is a vs in Genesis 36 where it talks about God hating Esau before he was born, that much is written and I am sure there is nothing wrong with repeating it factually but I am not sure its right to speak for God or to speak so hatefully and drag God into your battle :(
God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah due to GLBT lives there in Genesis 19:1-29.God loves them if they turn to Jesus and give up their GLBT perverisons.

If you want to believe in the LITERAL word of the Bible, that's your right. But taking those "words" which were not even written for centuries, and where then "written" in languages that have been extincts for thousands of years, and translated in so many languages, both still alive, and extincts also as the PROOF that God hates homosexuals. . .makes your argument no more than circular reasoning, and totally unreliable (at best!).
According to your belief in the Bible, God made made to HIS/HER image. . .that means all men, and all women
I tell you want, I rather live my life in peace with my conscience, and with what MY OWN PERSONAL UNIVERSAL God inspires in me than to believe in a "book" that was made up of the beliefs of men who may have existed 4000 years ago!
There is no Hell. People like you who transform a loving God into a sectarian, revengeful, hateful God are MAKING hell on earth. My salvation is clear: to accept and love people of all race, all beliefs (and no beliefs), all sexual orientations, and all economic background. God's wish is not to divide, it is to unite. God's wish is not to send his/her/its creature to hell, but that they live in peace on earth.
There is NO scripture that will EVER convince me that it is right to hate people, especially for man-made dogmas.

God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah due to GLBT lives there in Genesis 19:1-29.God loves them if they turn to Jesus and give up their GLBT perverisons.

I dont remember reading about transgender people in Sodom but what ever :)

Actually 5 cities were destroyed that day, you forgot about Admah, Zeboim and Bela. They were allied with Sodom and Gomorrah.

I have no problem with you preaching what you feel is right, I was just bothered by some of the words like "fag" you were using.

And I am not sure they could turn to Jesus since Jesus wasn't born yet :)

And those cities problems were more than just homosexuality. Everyone in those cities were not homosexuals but they had all turned their backs on God in various ways, homosexuality being one of them but not the only reason.

I dont remember reading about transgender people in Sodom but what ever :)

Actually 5 cities were destroyed that day, you forgot about Admah, Zeboim and Bela. They were allied with Sodom and Gomorrah.

I have no problem with you preaching what you feel is right, I was just bothered by some of the words like "fag" you were using.

And I am not sure they could turn to Jesus since Jesus wasn't born yet :)

And those cities problems were more than just homosexuality. Everyone in those cities were not homosexuals but they had all turned their backs on God in various ways, homosexuality being one of them but not the only reason.
Those towns were not just dominated by GLBT perverts.There were many deadly lusty sins like divorces+remarriages that adultery,fornications,inhospitality(look Ezekiel)and the rest of filth.This what we got exactly in America today that is now faces her doom.
Re.word fag or faggot.It is not a slang,it is a theological profound word that describes illustration of sodomites burned in lastful Sodom and Gomorrah.The original word faggot means a bundle of withered sticks or wood that used for fire.God cast those ancient sodomites for their sodomy(their souls) into the fire of Hell as bundles of witherd sticks,after He destroyed them.

Werbung:
Those towns were not just dominated by GLBT perverts.There were many deadly lusty sins like divorces+remarriages that adultery,fornications,inhospitality(look Ezekiel)and the rest of filth.This what we got exactly in America today that is now faces her doom.
Re.word fag or faggot.It is not a slang,it is a theological profound word that describes illustration of sodomites burned in lastful Sodom and Gomorrah.The original word faggot means a bundle of withered sticks or wood that used for fire.God cast those ancient sodomites for their sodomy(their souls) into the fire of Hell as bundles of witherd sticks,after He destroyed them.

Yeah, thats what I said, there was more to it than just homosexuality
and yes you are right about the word "fag" but it was not God who started calling homosexuals fags it was mean people who joked about throwing them in the fire for being homosexual.

I think you do a disservice to the cause of Christianity, you come off pretty hateful :( I am not personally a Christian and mostly because of people who spread hate in Gods name.

Did you know that the people who are the most hateful about homosexuality usually have really strong deep homosexual desires?

Why don't you try going off on people who commit adultery ? at least that is one of the ten commandments...

Back