10 Reasons Gay Marriage is Unamerican and Wrong

Yeah, thats what I said, there was more to it than just homosexuality
and yes you are right about the word "fag" but it was not God who started calling homosexuals fags it was mean people who joked about throwing them in the fire for being homosexual.

I think you do a disservice to the cause of Christianity, you come off pretty hateful :( I am not personally a Christian and mostly because of people who spread hate in Gods name.

Did you know that the people who are the most hateful about homosexuality usually have really strong deep homosexual desires?

Why don't you try going off on people who commit adultery ? at least that is one of the ten commandments...

Golf claps........

Werbung:
All together that God condemns as a revolt against His Nature:to wit;GLBT.

So no scripture, eh? Just your own opinion. My guess is that you don't know anything about transsexuals and are too afraid to learn. How do you feel about people born with both sets of sex organs? Are they rebelling against God too?

Yeah, thats what I said, there was more to it than just homosexuality
and yes you are right about the word "fag" but it was not God who started calling homosexuals fags it was mean people who joked about throwing them in the fire for being homosexual.

I think you do a disservice to the cause of Christianity, you come off pretty hateful :( I am not personally a Christian and mostly because of people who spread hate in Gods name.

Did you know that the people who are the most hateful about homosexuality usually have really strong deep homosexual desires?

Why don't you try going off on people who commit adultery ? at least that is one of the ten commandments...
Adultery is an epidemic curse that hit America and Western nations in high proportions.Divorces+remarriages and fornications of any kinds are strictly unacceptable before God.Yes,we as fundamental Christians strictly condemn those things as well it goes with abortions and gay agenda.Those are disgusting plagues.I don't just pay focus on gays,but on those things as well.

Adultery is an epidemic curse that hit America and Western nations in high proportions.Divorces+remarriages and fornications of any kinds are strictly unacceptable before God.Yes,we as fundamental Christians strictly condemn those things as well it goes with abortions and gay agenda.Those are disgusting plagues.I don't just pay focus on gays,but on those things as well.

So, no fornications, no sex until after marriage.

Are you for teen marriage? How about masturbation?

Just asking..

Why are you so focused on the sins of others? Have you no sins of your own to work on?

What about this scripture?
Mark 12:30-31
30Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'[1]
31The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'[2] There is no commandment greater than these."

Why are you so focused on the sins of others? Have you no sins of your own to work on?

What about this scripture?
Mark 12:30-31
30Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.'[1]
31The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'[2] There is no commandment greater than these."
Love thy neighbor,rebuke him.If Christians don't warn unrepented people that their sins will get them to Hell,it means we hate our neighbors.But if we warn sinners who are indulged in GLBT sin or adultery,etc it means we love them by warning them to seek Jesus and give up their old lives of sins for God's Kingdom.

So, no fornications, no sex until after marriage.

Are you for teen marriage? How about masturbation?

Just asking..
Yes,no sex until marriage.That is fornication,Hebrews 13:4.Teen sex is abomination.Sex is for people of age as a gift from God only in the wed lock.Masturbation is another filthy sin.In Book of Genesis God killed Onan for doing this.In old language sin of masturbation is called Onanism after Onan.

Yes,no sex until marriage.That is fornication,Hebrews 13:4.Teen sex is abomination.Sex is for people of age as a gift from God only in the wed lock.Masturbation is another filthy sin.In Book of Genesis God killed Onan for doing this.In old language sin of masturbation is called Onanism after Onan.

You're so extreme that you're actually funny!

To me, you sound like a caricature of an hyper religious cartoon!

Oh well. . .God bless you in your little funny world (but only if HE/SHE/IT has a sense of humor!).

My gosh Igor, you sure have sex on your mind. Sex, sex sex, and maybe a bit of God. You must be having fun here talking about sex to everyone.

What do you consider a child? Mary was 12 or there about when she had Jesus

Werbung:
but she of course did not have sex...( to bad no other parent ever falls for that...no mom and dad I did not have sex, I swear..I just got prego!)

Good point :) but she did get married and since I am not a catholic I accept she was having sex with her husband after the baby came :) It was common to be married at that age, any age after you started your period

My mother had her first child at 12, my sister had her's at 16 and I had mine on my 19th birthday

but they were younger back then so I don't know what he is talking about

Back