10 Reasons Gay Marriage is Unamerican and Wrong

Yes, I have and it's quite common. Big horn sheep live in gender segregated herds most of the year and the males have sex with each other, but during mating season the most dominant males go off and mount the females before returing to their bachelor lifestyles.

Geese mate for life--gay and straight--so they don't switch back and forth.

Get a copy of the book from the library, it's a great read and a fascinating study in sexuality.

ok I will get a copy :) My girl dogs take turns humping each other so I know its done and my baby kitten tries to breast feed off the dogs.

Werbung:
If any one here is trying to claim that homosexuality occurring in the animal world means it is okay in our world, is not making sense. Humans have little in common with animals.

If any one here is trying to claim that homosexuality occurring in the animal world means it is okay in our world, is not making sense. Humans have little in common with animals.

Animals and humans have the same basic drives. Chimps have more than 98% the same genes as humans have.

Animals and humans have the same basic drives. Chimps have more than 98% the same genes as humans have.

So, you believe humans evolved from...chimps. Yes? I don't know if we did or not, but I suspect not.

Does a chimp self reflect, do they appreciate art or beauty, can they do great and complex things, do they have morals, do they care for the weak and sick, etc...........?

I think this video is well done.
http://www.prageruniversity.com/Religion-Philosophy/The-Four-Big-Bangs.html?fb_ref=Video%3A+The+Four+Big+Bangs

So, you believe humans evolved from...chimps. Yes? I don't know if we did or not, but I suspect not.
That is a common misconception about evolution. You are right. Humans did not evolve from chimps. Both humans and chimps went on separate genetic paths from a common ancestor. At the beginning of the split the DNA difference of the proto-human and proto-chimp was much closer than 98%. As the chimp evolved to the modern day chimp and the human evolved to the modern day human, the DNA diverged to 98%.

Also note that there is more DNA similarity between a human male and chimp male than there is between a human male and human female, so I heard.
Does a chimp self reflect, do they appreciate art or beauty, can they do great and complex things, do they have morals, do they care for the weak and sick, etc...........?
Science has found that chimps have self recognition, some forms of empathy, and they they have social survival morals the same as we do, only better in my opinion. They seldom kill each other to the extent that humans do.

That is a common misconception about evolution. You are right. Humans did not evolve from chimps. Both humans and chimps went on separate genetic paths from a common ancestor. At the beginning of the split the DNA difference of the proto-human and proto-chimp was much closer than 98%. As the chimp evolved to the modern day chimp and the human evolved to the modern day human, the DNA diverged to 98%.

Also note that there is more DNA similarity between a human male and chimp male than there is between a human male and human female, so I heard.

Science has found that chimps have self recognition, some forms of empathy, and they they have social survival morals the same as we do, only better in my opinion. They seldom kill each other to the extent that humans do.

Glad you got the real information out of the way!
I would also say that, it is not ALL humans who have "empathy" and "self-recognition!"

I think this video is well done.
http://www.prageruniversity.com/Religion-Philosophy/The-Four-Big-Bangs.html?fb_ref=Video%3A+The+Four+Big+Bangs
Darwinism is indeed a lame theology as well as Marxism.They both always fail with a noisy music.

My California victory was made by a large majority of Cali citizens who voted Yes on Prop 8 during the November 2008 presidential(Obama) elections.It was a historic event in this liberal state mandating the prohibition on same-sex marriages.On June 2008 Cali Supreme Court dared to legalize gay marriages against people's will.Remember Cali is a GLBT capital of USA that situated in People Republic of Queerland San Francisco.

My California victory was made by a large majority of Cali citizens who voted Yes on Prop 8 during the November 2008 presidential(Obama) elections.It was a historic event in this liberal state mandating the prohibition on same-sex marriages.On June 2008 Cali Supreme Court dared to legalize gay marriages against people's will.Remember Cali is a GLBT capital of USA that situated in People Republic of Queerland San Francisco.

The Mormons got to you, eh?

Actually, yes, the other apes do those things. Yes. Their brains are smaller and some areas, like speech, are not well developed, but yes, The apes take care of those in the group. But then, so do the water buffalo.

This video is amazing, if you have never seen it. A battle between a pride of lions, a herd of buffalo, and 2 crocodiles at a watering hole in South Africa's Kruger National Park
http://www.battleatkruger.org/

Actually, yes, the other apes do those things. Yes. Their brains are smaller and some areas, like speech, are not well developed, but yes, The apes take care of those in the group. But then, so do the water buffalo.

This video is amazing, if you have never seen it. A battle between a pride of lions, a herd of buffalo, and 2 crocodiles at a watering hole in South Africa's Kruger National Park
http://www.battleatkruger.org/

I love that video. I saw it a few month ago. . .and it sure made me look at those "wild" animals with renewed respect!

I think some humans don't have that "team spirit" to protect their own!

link:
A homeless man dies and nearly 25 people in Queens keep walking ...
www.nypost.com/.../passers_by_let_good_sam_die_ ... - CachedSimilar
Apr 25, 2010 – A heroic homeless man, stabbed after saving a Queens woman from a ... Curry too busy to do squat ... Some of the passers-by paused to stare at Hugo Alfredo Tale-Yax last Sunday ... Cops said they received four 911 calls at around the time of the attack reporting a woman screaming, but found nothing. ...

To think that humans evolved from chimps or any other animal is to think....like a chimp.

Why is it that humans are the only species with a brain capable of doing great things among ALL the millions of species on the planet? Why only humans?

Why not my dogs too? Why have my wonderful loving dogs NOT invented the internal combustion engine, or a cure for polio, or the wonderful Ipad2, or write a great book like "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder?"

To think that humans evolved from chimps or any other animal is to think....like a chimp.

Why is it that humans are the only species with a brain capable of doing great things among ALL the millions of species on the planet? Why only humans?

Why not my dogs too? Why have my wonderful loving dogs NOT invented the internal combustion engine, or a cure for polio, or the wonderful Ipad2, or write a great book like "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder?"
The basis for evolution is survival value. One advantage for man is the opposable thumb. That's why cows aren't interested in Ipad's. You need two thumbs to operate them effectively.

A dog species has survival value if it can hunt or sniff stuff. The best sheep herding dogs were breed for that trait. That is artificial evolution. Your loving dog is probably here because it's progenitors probably didn't bite the hand that fed them.

Some dolphins are extremely intelligent, but in their history, they failed to learn how to operate laths, milling machines and punch presses. Therefore they could not invent the engine even though they sorely wanted to when they saw jet skis whizzing overhead.

On a more serious note, there were competitors to man's intelligence, why they became extinct is controversial. It could be genocide by the Homo Sapians, who are noteworthy for doing such things. Or it could be competition for the same resources for which we are also noteworthy.
There were many intelligent primates. Neanderthals died off fairly recently.

Homo Erectus (named after their erect stature, and not an erect body part) died off over a million years ago. They made simple tools such as screwdrivers and allen wrenches. For a perhaps fictional account of competition between intelligent species see Planet Of The Apes, episodes, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9.

I think I read too much Science News.

Werbung:

Interesting question.

I'd say because god made us that way on purpose, but, then, there is no proof for that opinion is there?

Further, do you ever wonder why it is that all of those great things were mostly invented after 95% of our history had already passed? How is it that we were content to be hunter gatherers for 190,000 years, and then suddenly began to dabble in agriculture, animal husbandry, writing, mathematics, and building cities only about 10,000 years ago?

Or are you one of the "young earther's" who ignore science in favor of literal interpretation of ancient writings?

Back