a question for the atheists

Oh. . .I thought you guys were concerned about "government infringement on people's rights," and about "Obama creating a Police state."
And yet, now several of you seem to be buying the NRA theory to "armed cops in schools."

Is it that hard to understand?
I guess it is...A whole lot of schools already have armed cops..and that has nothing to do with NRA...

Werbung:
I guess it is...A whole lot of schools already have armed cops..and that has nothing to do with NRA...

Actually, schools have security guards.

But I am not into splitting hair. I am quite done arguing with people who refuse to even consider another view than their own. So. . .let's see how this develops.

I work for a school district and all the high schools have an all day policeman/woman who is armed and who stays at the high school all day unless they are called to one of the feeder middle/grade schools. And I live in the peoples republic of eugene for God sakes! so if our nasty hippie town has an armed police person in every region I am sure most other cities do too.

Actually, schools have security guards.

But I am not into splitting hair. I am quite done arguing with people who refuse to even consider another view than their own. So. . .let's see how this develops.
Even here in the small town of Humble Texas..our school board has it's very own police department..not security guards..

Oh. . .I thought you guys were concerned about "government infringement on people's rights," and about "Obama creating a Police state."
And yet, now several of you seem to be buying the NRA theory to "armed cops in schools."

Is it that hard to understand?

hate to break it to you but there is nothing new about armed.cops in schools.
i agree with Gov McConnell that what we need are armed school staff (trained and willing of course)

hate to break it to you but there is nothing new about armed.cops in schools.
i agree with Gov McConnell that what we need are armed school staff (trained and willing of course)

Why doesn't that surprise me!

Now. . picture this: an underpaid, just out of school high school teacher in inner city "middle of USA," surrounded by a 30 students between the age of 17 and 19, some of them gang members.

Yep. . . I can see how "safe" this young teacher would be. . .especially with the gun that those late teenagers covet!

Oh well. . .Let's see how that work! ;)

I have to admit...I wasn't born here...BUT I GOT HERE AS SOON AS I COULD..

I have to admit I have only passed through Texas 3 times, and never stayed more than 3 days (San Antonio was my favorite. . .but I hear it's the most liberal city in Texas. . .so I probably don't know Texas at all!).

And I would go to Alaska before I live in Texas!

I have to admit I have only passed through Texas 3 times, and never stayed more than 3 days (San Antonio was my favorite. . .but I hear it's the most liberal city in Texas. . .so I probably don't know Texas at all!).

And I would go to Alaska before I live in Texas!
No that would be Austin..most Texans are not real proud of that....But I love the hill country..

Why doesn't that surprise me!

Now. . picture this: an underpaid, just out of school high school teacher in inner city "middle of USA," surrounded by a 30 students between the age of 17 and 19, some of them gang members.

Yep. . . I can see how "safe" this young teacher would be. . .especially with the gun that those late teenagers covet!

Oh well. . .Let's see how that work! ;)

hmmm all those schools are well armed and when was the last time a lunatic attacked one ?

do you think gun totin' gang bangers still go to school ?

and do you think they need to steal guns ? the gang supplies them. cost of doing business for them.

Werbung:
hmmm all those schools are well armed and when was the last time a lunatic attacked one ?

do you think gun totin' gang bangers still go to school ?

and do you think they need to steal guns ? the gang supplies them. cost of doing business for them.

Yes dear. . .whatever you say!

Obviously you are very familiar with gang and gun culture. :whistle:

Back