Are We Free Yet?

Because this is religion getting involved in politics..and it's unconstitutional unless they are reclassified and paying taxes.

Cookie did you get this upset when Rev. Wright was screaming

BARACK KNOWS WHAT IT MEANST TO BE A BLACK MAN IN A WORLD CONTROLLED BY RICH WHITE PEOPLE

HILARY AINT NEVER BEEN CALLED A N****. BILL DID US DIRTY JUST LIKE HE DID MONICA LOWINSKEY

Then Father Phlaigher (spelling) Did you get upset when he went to the church and explained how Hillary was white, married to Bill and felt intitled to the job, then along comes Barack Obama... exc

were you as unhappy about this ? or the thousands of pastors in black churches around American advocating for Obama.

Werbung:
Because this is religion getting involved in politics..and it's unconstitutional unless they are reclassified and paying taxes.

I don't recall you, or anyone on the left, complaining about Rev. Wrights racist hate-filled rants and his support - from the pulpit - of Obama.

But thats an exception right? Because its only Republicans who can do wrong, while your precious Democrats are pure as the driven snow.

You're right...we're just turning guys like you in and your comments to the FBI...see, we're not putting up with in house terrorists like the republican party and the radical wingnut religious right anymore...free speech? Not when it threatens my president.

yeah those republican terrorists, they are dangerous. Stop them at all cost.

you really will have to because there is no way your moron is going to get another 4 years unless you can shut up or kill ever thinking American out there with a voice.

You're right...we're just turning guys like you in and your comments to the FBI...see, we're not putting up with in house terrorists like the republican party and the radical wingnut religious right anymore...free speech? Not when it threatens my president.

But its totally acceptable to write a book, and even make a movie, about assasinating George W. Bush...

Notice too that free speech is out the window... Dissent is no longer patriotic... Threats to turn people into the FBI... Tyranny and Opression.

Liberal Fascism has come to America.

It's not unconstitutional. So long as no one makes a state backed religion, there is nothing wrong with voting based on religious views. I'm amused you would say this since many people voted for Obama specifically because of religious views.

Obama is, what you guys claim to be against. That's what's so funny. Nearly the entire democrat party has been made hypocrites during this election.

img.jpg

Yet you are acting just as bitter and angry you have always been. Look at your posts! Always attacking, always mad about something, always making sarcastic remarks. Never having anything of value to say, while spamming links that often don't even support whatever you happen to be talking about.

Nothing has changed!

Like I said before, I don't believe in "we won" or "we lost" or winners and losers. Why? Because whatever he does, will be a benefit or a harm to everyone. So if we lose... you lose. If you win... we win! :D We all will lose or win together!

Actually, I'm pumped about this too. I so hope Obama just screws this country all to hell. I'm just going to laugh and laugh when all your "hope and change" comes crashing down on you like a ton of bricks. Yeah, his policies will harm me too, but I get to know that I'm being harmed by your choice of messiah, not mine. :D

By the time 4 years is up, I'm going to have a list a mile long on this forum of everything he's messed up! It's going to be GREAT! I CAN'T WAIT! :D

Spoken as a true patriot.

No anger in your post eh Andy.

The far right are really starting to reveal their true colours aren't they Mr Shaman?

Well then act like it. Praise your messiah president and his goddess wife.
Sorry. We're not Republicans. Our assumption (unlike "conservatives") isn't that we won by Divine Right.

Spend time talking about all the hope and change that will come all because you believed in him. Sound happy for Christ’s sake instead of the same bitter minions that felt oppressed for the last 8 years.
My (personal) efforts have been to point-out the consistancy of Bu$h Pre$iduncie$.....and, hoping (this time) voters have developed a more-finely-tuned sense of recall!!! :mad:

To me you guys are proving that Lib’s are the most negative bunch of dweebs on earth, even when you get what you want you still moan and groan and talk bitterly about anyone who dares not to agree with you.
So.....you're going to guarantee everyone the Oligarchs have learned-their-lesson....this time....and, they'll never rape our economy, again, huh? :rolleyes: I'm thinkin' Eternal Vigilance is more-effective.

Lets here some cheer and good spirits for the time has come that the evil ones have been brought down and only goodness and light can shine for at least the next 4 years.
Always with the religious-agenda, huh? If you don't want to hear anymore moaning and groaning, drop the whole Evil-trip. Evil....like any other fairy-tale-concept....religion-included....is man-made. Evil was created to keep people-like-you in-line and never question Authority. Grow-the-Hell-up. Join the real-world. People (like you) need to get-over the concept that prayer qualifies as work. :rolleyes:

Cookie did you get this upset when Rev. Wright was screaming.....

....were you as unhappy about this ? or the thousands of pastors in black churches around American advocating for Obama.
I don't remember any-of-them cashing-IN on the present-situation....or, is it different for Christians?? :rolleyes:

"According to Demoss and Matrisciana, the two men agreed that Falwell would promote "The Clinton Chronicles" on Falwell's "Old Time Gospel Hour" television show, as well as for a special half-hour infomercial.

However, a direct-mail fund-raising appeal by Falwell suggests that Falwell was indeed involved with the video much earlier than he has acknowledged. The fund-raising appeal also shows that Falwell subsidized the production of the video as well. In the August 1994 direct-mail solicitation, Falwell asked supporters to "help me produce a national television documentary which will expose shocking new facts about Bill Clinton." The letter stated that Falwell was ready to make it available "as soon a I can raise approximately $40,000 needed to produce this video."

This is the kind o' Organized Religion that needs to meet RICO.

yeah those republican terrorists, they are dangerous. Stop them at all cost.

you really will have to because there is no way your moron is going to get another 4 years unless you can shut up or kill ever thinking American out there with a voice.
<Yaaaaawwwwwnnnnn....>

BEEN there...... :rolleyes:

"Conservative politicians always threaten the public that, if Congress or the President raises taxes on the wealthy, the economy will slow down, unemployment will go up, and workers' wages will go down."

But its totally acceptable to write a book, and even make a movie, about assasinating George W. Bush...
Whatta great article!!!!​

"The criticism naturally includes the idiotic and the puerile, coming as it usually does from people who have not seen the film, but who wear faith-based prejudices as a badge of honor."

Too-much mirror-time, for you, huh?

:rolleyes:

Yet you are acting just as bitter and angry you have always been. Look at your posts! Always attacking, always mad about something, always making sarcastic remarks. Never having anything of value to say, while spamming links that often don't even support whatever you happen to be talking about.

Nothing has changed!
Eternal Vigilence....it's an AMERICAN Tradition!!!

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." -- Thomas Paine: The American Crisis, No. 4, 1777

....."fatigue" being the operative-word, here! You "conservatives" prefer the good-enough/Status Quo-option....where, the thought, of anything that requires work/innovation, makes you break-into a cold-sweat.

This country was built by risk-takers!! You "conservatives" are mere-aberations of the process.

Werbung:
Spoken as a true patriot.

No anger in your post eh Andy.

The far right are really starting to reveal their true colours aren't they Mr Shaman?
I figure it started the day they lost their slaves....and, had to face-the-fact they'd have to add Labor :eek: to their lives....or, die. I'd imagine $peculation was also born, at that time. :rolleyes:

Back