God is the worlds most prolific Abortionist

Fonz

50% of all human conceptions end in spontaneous abortion, usually without a woman even realizing she was pregnant.

20% of all Pregnancy's end in miscarrages.

God is obviously the most prolific Abortionist of all.

Werbung:
The way I look at it...God gave us a start. That kick-in-the-butt that says your alive, make the best of it and try not to fark it up too much. And then she left us to fark it up or love it up. Our choice. Abortions aren't her business. She just started the ball rolling. Rest is up to us.

50% of all human conceptions end in spontaneous abortion, usually without a woman even realizing she was pregnant.

Funny how non-Christians always find a way to tell Christians should and should not believe according to their religion.

My 84 year old granddad died 2 years ago of natural causes, that must mean God murdered him! Come on man, people die. Sometimes for no reason. Thats just the way things work. It doesn't mean God was at work in every death.

Funny how non-Christians always find a way to tell Christians should and should not believe according to their religion.

My 84 year old granddad died 2 years ago of natural causes, that must mean God murdered him! Come on man, people die. Sometimes for no reason. Thats just the way things work. It doesn't mean God was at work in every death.

So then your saying he either doesn't have the power to stop babies from being naturally aborted, or he doesn't care.

interesting God.

Whats funny, is that people still believe in this nonsense.

So then your saying he either doesn't have the power to stop babies from being naturally aborted, or he doesn't care.

interesting God.

Whats funny, is that people still believe in this nonsense.

The old problem of evil dilemma....

There have been hundreds of theodicies written by many different religions. If you really care, just do a google search, but my first impression is that you don't, so I'm not going to waste my time doing the research for you. I would like to ask you why you think you have some understanding of what a religious person's view of God is.

The old problem of evil dilemma....

There have been hundreds of theodicies written by many different religions. If you really care, just do a google search, but my first impression is that you don't, so I'm not going to waste my time doing the research for you. I would like to ask you why you think you have some understanding of what a religious person's view of God is.

The problem of theodicy is insurmountable. There is no retort to it.

A "theodicy" is a retort to the problem you posed. Just shows that you haven't looked into this in the first bit.

Please explain the logic by which you equate natural death to deliberate killing and if you are genuinely able to make such a connection in your mind, whether or not you belive that all laws concerning one human being killing another should be stricken from the books since all of us will eventually die anyway.

Please explain the logic by which you equate natural death to deliberate killing and if you are genuinely able to make such a connection in your mind, whether or not you belive that all laws concerning one human being killing another should be stricken from the books since all of us will eventually die anyway.

Thats my entire point. There is absolutely no logic or reason to what most people believe God to be.

Thanks.

You are the one that used the term incorrectly, not me.

You know, because I'm a nice guy I'll give you the chance to actually get informed on the subject before I tear into your ignorance.

Why don't you go do a google search or something, maybe read a book or two and then come back and we can debate this once you know what your talking about.

you said:

My point is that a theodicy IS a retort to the problem of evil that you proposed. Here, you are using the word theodicy as interchangable with the "problem of evil dilemma." Therefore you are misusing the term.

Werbung:
you said:

My point is that a theodicy IS a retort to the problem of evil that you proposed. Here, you are using the word theodicy as interchangable with the "problem of evil dilemma." Therefore you are misusing the term.

Theodicy is an argument and question in itself, how a good and all-powerful God can allow so much suffering. There is no reasonable retort to this question.

By the way, your continual arguing of semantics leads me to believe that you don't really have anything actually to say on the subject.

Back