Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Islam

• Judaism

• Asatru

• Total voters
I do not consider myself a very religious person, but I do go to church when my mother asks me to or on the bigger holidays and things like that. We are Lutheran, but my father is Catholic, so I have never really had much of an identity when it comes to my religion, which I think is pretty common these days.
Yes, it is common and has been for some time. Not necessarily bad so long as you come away with the Good News.

Werbung:
Satan is an angel, the good news wasn't offered to him.

I can see you have never read the Bible. Satan was the perfect creation, and he rejected God.

Ezekial 28: 12-18

"Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee."

Isaiah 14: 12-15

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

Matthew 4: 1-11

Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.”

Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written: “‘He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone."

Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.”

Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.”

Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him."

James 2: 19

"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble."

I can see you have never read the Bible. Satan was the perfect creation, and he rejected God.

Ezekial 28: 12-18

"Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee."

Isaiah 14: 12-15

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

Matthew 4: 1-11

Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.”

Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written: “‘He will command his angels concerning you, and they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone."

Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.”

Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.”

Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him."

James 2: 19

"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble."
Oh I've read it and I understand it.

Oh I've read it and I understand it.

You have no understanding thus your support for Trump.

Then there was this question: "Satan is an angel, the good news wasn't offered to him."

He was created in "it", and rejected it considering himself to be greater the God.

Quit while you're behind.

LOL, I am so far ahead of you that you could not catch up in another lifetime. Your lack of knowledge is incredible, and, like Trump, you have to make things up just so that you can impress yourself. No one else, just yourself.

The stats on this in the USA are 21% Catholic, 16% not interested, 4% agnostic, 3% atheist, 2% Jewish, 1% Muslim, 1% Hindu, 1% Buddhist, and the rest are Protestant of some kind.

Doesn't really matter what you believe. What matters more is whether you are tolerant of other people with different beliefs.

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/

Well, you would think that's the way it should be, but from where I sit, it's okay to attack Christians. As long as your "tolerant" of everyone else, it's all good. Christians are fair game though. We've seen it on this very site.

Well, you would think that's the way it should be, but from where I sit, it's okay to attack Christians. As long as your "tolerant" of everyone else, it's all good. Christians are fair game though. We've seen it on this very site.

Just as Christians feel it is OK to attack Muslims, Atheists, homosexuals, etc.. We have seen that everywhere. Now they are supporting a lying, adulterous, coward, for President.

Just as Christians feel it is OK to attack Muslims, Atheists, homosexuals, etc.. We have seen that everywhere. Now they are supporting a lying, adulterous, coward, for President.

That's a pretty broad brush. Just as all Muslims, Atheists, and homosexuals are not the same, all Christians are not either.

Show me a single politician that is "without sin." Hint: it ain't Hillary.

Werbung:
That's a pretty broad brush. Just as all Muslims, Atheists, and homosexuals are not the same, all Christians are not either.

Show me a single politician that is "without sin." Hint: it ain't Hillary.
Show me a single person other than Jesus who is without sin.
The left have no ammo in this race and are left with hypocritical finger pointing. Kinda funny really.

Back