• Islam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Judaism

• Asatru

• Total voters
Werbung:
The scriptures refer to forgiveness in two ways. The Lord commands us to repent of our sins and seek His forgiveness.(I believe trump has done this)He also commands us to forgive those who offend or hurt us.

Because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ, we can receive forgiveness for our sins through sincere and complete repentance. On that we both agree.

“Behold, he who has repented of his sins, the same is forgiven, and I, the Lord, remember them no more” (D&C S58:42). So if Trump has done this, he is forgiven. Where you and I differ, is that one of us thinks he has not and will go on and on with things he's done or said to prove your point. There re many instances in the bible where Gods work on people took many years because of our free will.

In addition to seeking forgiveness for our own sins, we must be willing to forgive others. The Lord said: ”Ye ought to forgive one another; for he that forgiveth not his brother his trespasses standeth condemned before the Lord; for there remaineth in him the greater sin. I, the Lord, will forgive whom I will forgive, but of you it is required to forgive all men“ (D&C 64:9-10).ALL MEN

We should abandon feelings of anger, bitterness, or revenge. We should also look for the good in others rather than focusing on their faults and magnifying their weaknesses. You call me a sinner, ungodly, stupid, fool, you come from a different place than me.. God will be the judge of others' harmful actions, not me..

The scriptures refer to forgiveness in two ways. The Lord commands us to repent of our sins and seek His forgiveness.(I believe trump has done this)He also commands us to forgive those who offend or hurt us.

Because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ, we can receive forgiveness for our sins through sincere and complete repentance. On that we both agree.

“Behold, he who has repented of his sins, the same is forgiven, and I, the Lord, remember them no more” (D&C S58:42). So if Trump has done this, he is forgiven. Where you and I differ, is that one of us thinks he has not and will go on and on with things he's done or said to prove your point. There re many instances in the bible where Gods work on people took many years because of our free will.

In addition to seeking forgiveness for our own sins, we must be willing to forgive others. The Lord said: ”Ye ought to forgive one another; for he that forgiveth not his brother his trespasses standeth condemned before the Lord; for there remaineth in him the greater sin. I, the Lord, will forgive whom I will forgive, but of you it is required to forgive all men“ (D&C 64:9-10).ALL MEN

We should abandon feelings of anger, bitterness, or revenge. We should also look for the good in others rather than focusing on their faults and magnifying their weaknesses. You call me a sinner, ungodly, stupid, fool, you come from a different place than me.. God will be the judge of others' harmful actions, not me..
Amen

We have this view in the UK that on Sundays American churches are full of smartly dressed, merrily singing folk clutching their bibles and praising the lord and generally having a good time. I read somewhere that about 30% of Christian Americans go to church whereas in the UK that figure is less than 3%. If, as that research seems to imply I just wonder what's the point of doing something if you don't know what you're doing or why? Is it socially unacceptable not to attend in certain counties/states? It has always fascinated why it is frowned upon if the President isn't a regular churchgoer, do so many people see that as a Presidential requirement?

When I was growing up I was always amazed at the number of Catholics that were cajoling around on Friday, and Saturday, nights, and then early confession on Sunday morning so they could receive communion. In fact, I see the same behavior today 60 years later. Now though it is not just cajoling around, it is providing support for those that God says are worthy of eternal damnation, and then expecting God to bless them, and the country.

All of this is based on ignorance of the word of God, and the sinful nature of man which cannot be redeemed. Nor do these types want to redeem themselves as Good says to do, nor can they. And that is the frightful part of the whole deal. God says "many are called, few are chosen", yet they, in their earthly "wisdom" believe that all they have to do "believe" as is stated in John 3:16, and then continue in their unrighteous ways believing there are no consequences. Of course, they do not want to think of Gods rebuke as in Hebrews 6:1-8, or corruption brought about as spoken of in 1Cor. 6, or how believers should separate themselves from the wicked as declared in Romans 16: 17, or 2 Timothy 3:1-7.

One of the reasons, and probably the main reason, why I do not attend a denominational church, or organized religion, is simply an understanding of the teachings of Christ, and the Apostles. If i were to ever find one that was not filled with hypocrites, bigots, drunks, thieves, etc., I would perhaps attend. Not one of perfection, just one that is not so blatantly antiChrist. The First Church was not of that accord, nor ill the one rising to the heavens be. For now a trip to the woods once in a while, studying the scripture, and rebuking those who teach false beliefs, will be good enough for me. And as I meet those who are of like mind, having communion with them will please God far more then some meeting of hypocrites in some fancy "church" could ever do.

Where is the evidence of this?

Where does scripture say to look for the good, and ignore the evil? Does not scripture teach us in 1 Corinthians 6: 2, 3 "Or do you not know that the Lord’s people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!"

Tell us how you eliminate false teachers, hypocrites, etc., if you cannot judge them? God says in His word that you are a "sinner, ungodly, stupid, fool".

But, you know more then God obviously.

Matthew 7:1-3King James Version (KJV)
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Where is the evidence of this?

Where does scripture say to look for the good, and ignore the evil? Does not scripture teach us in 1 Corinthians 6: 2, 3 "Or do you not know that the Lord’s people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases? Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more the things of this life!"

Tell us how you eliminate false teachers, hypocrites, etc., if you cannot judge them? God says in His word that you are a "sinner, ungodly, stupid, fool".

But, you know more then God obviously.
I don't have all the answers, but you left out the parts that fit your personality. According to you, its you against the world. Christ never said we can't judge. We just can't judge someone salvation.. Just remember, Love thy God with all your heart mind and soul and love they neighbor as thyself for if you do these things you have fulfeild the law.

I'M DONE YOU WIN, but I will leave you with a few scriptures . I do not Like arguing about Scripture..
Once you are born again..

For sin shall not have dominion over you: forye are not under the law, but under grace (Romans 6:14, KJV).

But if ye be led of the Spirit,ye are not under the law(Galatians 5:18, KJV).

For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. But nowwe are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter (Romans 7:5-6, KJV).

ForChrist is the end of the law for righteousnessto every one that believeth (Romans 10:4, KJV).

Whereforethe law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come,we are no longer under a schoolmaster(Galatians 3:24-25, KJV).

Knowing thata man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: forby the works of the law shall no flesh be justified(Galatians 2:16, KJV).

Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, fromwhich ye could not be justified by the law of Moses(Acts 13:38-39, KJV).

Foras many as are of the works of the law are under the curse:for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident:for, The just shall live by faith. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them. Christ hath redeemed us fromthe curse of the law, being made a curse for us:for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree (Galatians 3:10-13, KJV).

Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Thereforeby the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight:for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But nowthe righteousness of God without the lawis manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets (Romans 3:19-21, KJV).

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faithwithout the deeds of the law(Romans 3:28, KJV).

For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect: Because thelaw worketh wrath:for where no law is, there is no transgression (Romans 4:14-15, KJV).

I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain (Galatians 2:21, KJV).

But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God,how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labor in vain(Galatians 4:9-11, KJV).

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, andbe not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised,Christ shall profit you nothing. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace(Galatians 5:1-4, KJV).

But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, Thatit was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.Now thereforewhy tempt ye God,to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples,which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear(Acts 15:5, 10, KJV).

Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words,subverting your souls,saying, Ye must be circumcised, andkeep the law:to whomwe gave no such commandment(Acts 15:24, KJV).

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, andstrivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing thathe that is such is subverted, and sinneth,being condemned of himself (Titus 3:9-11, KJV).

O foolish Galatians,who hath bewitched you,that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spiritby the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish?having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain. He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you,doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith(Galatians 3:1-5, KJV)?

And I, brethren,if I yet preach circumcision,why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased. I would they were even cut off which trouble you(Galatians 5:11-12, KJV).

I don't have all the answers, but you left out the parts that fit your personality. According to you, its you against the world. Christ never said we can't judge. We just can't judge someone salvation.. Just remember, Love thy God with all your heart mind and soul and love they neighbor as thyself for if you do these things you have fulfeild the law.

I'M DONE YOU WIN, but I will leave you with a few scriptures . I do not Like arguing about Scripture..

For sin shall not have dominion over you: forye are not under the law, but under grace (Romans 6:14, KJV).

But if ye be led of the Spirit,ye are not under the law(Galatians 5:18, KJV).

For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. But nowwe are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter (Romans 7:5-6, KJV).

ForChrist is the end of the law for righteousnessto every one that believeth (Romans 10:4, KJV).

Whereforethe law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But after that faith is come,we are no longer under a schoolmaster(Galatians 3:24-25, KJV).

Knowing thata man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: forby the works of the law shall no flesh be justified(Galatians 2:16, KJV).

Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: And by him all that believe are justified from all things, fromwhich ye could not be justified by the law of Moses(Acts 13:38-39, KJV).

Foras many as are of the works of the law are under the curse:for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident:for, The just shall live by faith. And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them. Christ hath redeemed us fromthe curse of the law, being made a curse for us:for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree (Galatians 3:10-13, KJV).

Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Thereforeby the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight:for by the law is the knowledge of sin. But nowthe righteousness of God without the lawis manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets (Romans 3:19-21, KJV).

Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faithwithout the deeds of the law(Romans 3:28, KJV).

For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect: Because thelaw worketh wrath:for where no law is, there is no transgression (Romans 4:14-15, KJV).

I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain (Galatians 2:21, KJV).

But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God,how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage? Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labor in vain(Galatians 4:9-11, KJV).

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, andbe not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised,Christ shall profit you nothing. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace(Galatians 5:1-4, KJV).

But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, Thatit was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.Now thereforewhy tempt ye God,to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples,which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear(Acts 15:5, 10, KJV).

Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words,subverting your souls,saying, Ye must be circumcised, andkeep the law:to whomwe gave no such commandment(Acts 15:24, KJV).

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, andstrivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; Knowing thathe that is such is subverted, and sinneth,being condemned of himself (Titus 3:9-11, KJV).

O foolish Galatians,who hath bewitched you,that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spiritby the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are ye so foolish?having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain. He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you,doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith(Galatians 3:1-5, KJV)?

And I, brethren,if I yet preach circumcision,why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased. I would they were even cut off which trouble you(Galatians 5:11-12, KJV).
Amen

And yet another example of how you show your hypocrisy, and are too blind to see it as such.

First you say: "God will be the judge of others' harmful actions, not me.."

And now you say: "Christ never said we can't judge. We just can't judge someone salvation"

Which way is it? I never said anything about judging ones salvation, although the scripture does say who will enter the Kingdom of God, and who won't (something else you ignored). Then too, I asked what evidence you had that Trump had received salvation, or accepted Christ, and you have no answer. I can answer the question using Trumps own words, however, you would not accept them as such.

Then earlier you said: "The Lord commands us to repent of our sins and seek His forgiveness.(I believe trump has done this)"

But Trump says: http://www.christianpost.com/news/t...ess-if-i-am-not-making-mistakes-video-141856/

Again, which way is it?

Werbung:
I start and end by knowing what it represents. Only God and they know the content of their hearts. We're I to judge it I open myself up to more than I care to have at my day of judgement.

No one, not even the scripture you falsely use, is speaking of judging ones heart on judgement day. Try again.

BTW, from your sig: "The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants." Albert Camus"

Sounds like Trump with his so-called "security measures".

Back