Palin steps down as governor

That's very true to a large extent, but the difference is that the ones I'm talking about consistantly hold themselves up as some form of "progressive" grand poobah who has all the answers, but the fact is that they're simply repeating the same old garbage that Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot and every other despot in the history of the world has preached, and they're too stupid to comprehend the simple fact that it really doesn't matter who is in charge, it still won't work! What I find totally hilarious is when they call conservatives "Nazi", but when you corner them up with a copy of the Nazi Party Platform, it looks a whole lot like the Demoncrap Party Platform.

Here's a fun one. The next time one of those morons calls a conservative a "Nazi", just ask them "with the exception of the war and the holocost, exactly what is it about the Nazi's that you DON'T like" and see what they say. 99 times out of 100, everything they say they don't like about the Nazis are parts of the Demoncrap Party Platform, and when you point it out, they'll equivocate for everything they're worth!

Trust me, it's ugly out here! Over the years I've run across things that would make you so sick, you wouldn't be able to eat for a week. Oh, and it's not just men either. :mad:

Did you read liberal fascism? :) Something you said above reminded me of it. If you have not done it yet, go to Gen’s blog, he has a number of video’s with the write of that book speaking at C-PAC It was very good !

Ok-ok don’t tell me about the animal stuff I already know more than I will ever want to know. I am still very angry at the ACLU for helping that guy in Washington State.

Werbung:
Oh, that's right, Demoncraps are, by nature, LYING, DOG RAPING, WORTHLESS, POS's, and are completely incapable of telling the truth, even if their own kids lives depended on it!!! They screwed the pooch on this one, but they'll never admit it, least of all within earshot of a conservative because if they did, they'd finally be admitting that they're IDIOTS!

Don't sugar-coat it, Bob, tell us what you really think.

Did you read liberal fascism? :) Something you said above reminded me of it. If you have not done it yet, go to Gen’s blog, he has a number of video’s with the write of that book speaking at C-PAC It was very good !

No, I haven't so I guess I'll have to check it out.

Ok-ok don’t tell me about the animal stuff I already know more than I will ever want to know. I am still very angry at the ACLU for helping that guy in Washington State.

Don't worry, I won't. The thing that most people never realize is the stuff that we see nearly every day on the job that you never hear or read about, and don't want to. It's a really sick world out there, and it never ceases to amaze me exactly how sheltered our society has become in the last hundred years, and how completely moronic the sheeple have become as a result. They think that just because they don't see what's going on around them every day that it doesn't exist, and therefore the world is some kind of a wonderful place. WRONG!!!

Pandora said: Yes I carry my pom-poms with me everywhere I go and as you wrote on my home page, I am butt buddies with what did you call him?? boob the builder? I am glad your vision is totally complete.

I do not tell Mod’s how to do their job; I tell non liberals how to not get banned.

I was wondering if you get a chance to read most of the posts? To single bob out on this one is really odd, at least I have been reading all the threads I can and so far I have not found anyone else you are saying this to in forum.
TO BUNZ admonishing BOOBtheBuilders vitriol!

And as usual...the post is out here {same topic} and you've selectively forgotten what you posted ;)

It would appear that you have this CRS problem. You were telling BUNZ how to do his job and then you went onto say "I ain't going to be a 'BROWN SHIRT'...no, you don't have to become a 'BROWN SHIRT' your whining/complaining is the one constant thing on this board and you do it sooo well! :D:D:D

Not hiding his grades would not make him an elitist; he achieved that without hiding his grades

I have some old notes on this, I will dig them out and we can fight about it later ... Deal ?

Hon I think this is the road we went down. Correct me I may be wrong.;)

I said when I researched and then met President Obama I found him to be super intelligent.

You said if he's so smart then why won't won't he show his grades from college.

I posted that he graduated from Harvard Law School magna cum laude - with high honor; with high academic distinction; "a magna cum laude graduate".

I just don't see much of an argument here. Whether you personally like him or not I think it's clear he is academically intelligent.

Nobody on this forum that calls themselves a Conservative recognizes any of the names from your list as Conservatives. You Progs can't tell the difference between a Reproglican and a Conservative because to you, anyone without a (D) is a Conservative.

I'm not the one labeling them. They are well known in the media (including FOX) as being Conservatives and they self identify themselves as Conservatives and I believe some of then even write for Conservative publications.

I don't want to drink any poison. You want me to drink a half gallon of poison. You think those on your side who want me to drink a full gallon of poison have an extreme position, that my viewpoint is also an extreme position and you praise as "Moderate" those who are willing to Compromise and drink a glass of poison.

This is the problem with compromise between Good and Evil, Evil wins... With your political philosophy, Statism, and my political philosophy, Non-Statism, any compromise results in Statism winning.

Well that's just goofy. What if you're the Satan in this scenario? Many would say that is the case. The truth is this is Politics not some religious battle between good & evil. Republicans are not evil people... hell my younger brother is still a Republican. He's about the only one in the family left that hasn't officially switched but he's still not evil.

It's absolutely ridiculous to say because we of the Republican Party were rebuked at the polls because the American people didn't approve of their leadership the side that won is now Satan. Don't you see how bad that makes you look?

America is a great country because ALL views are of importance and every persons vote counts exactly the same. My brother that makes probably 200 - 250K per year not including his wife's salary has one vote and that vote is no more powerful than mine while I make a mere 60K per year or some struggling single mother making 18K.

The PEOPLE decide what direction the country should go in. The PEOPLE decided the Republicans had been doing just a terrible job... and if the Republicans run even more Conservative candidates they will be blown out by much larger numbers. Which of course is fine with me.:)

Because while that group is a decent size part of the Republican Party it puts moderate Republicans (which from your analogy are spawns of Satan as well:rolleyes:) on the fence or just not voting and the huge majority of Independents go Dem and the Dems go Dem.

So I guess I'm just not getting the "poison/Satan" comparison. I don't believe moderate Republicans or Independents or Demorcats... which are all good American citizens are poison drinking Satanist.

I do wonder about someone's judgment & stability with that extreme a message though.

I will not compromise.

We get that. And you will continue to lose.

So I guess I'm just not getting the "poison/Satan" comparison.
People who finished the 8th grade understand my analogy....

I'll try to use smaller words so as not to confuse your simple intellect:

YOU are a STATIST, you want to GROW government.

I am a NON-STATIST, I want to SHRINK government.

Government is Poison, Government is Evil....

picture.php

I do wonder about someone's judgment & stability with that extreme a message though.
You should praise my message as being "moderate" because I'm calling for a peaceful redress of greivances, NOT an armed revolt and violent insurection.

We get that. And you will continue to lose.
I would rather be true to my principles and lose than uphold NO PRINCIPLES and win.

TO BUNZ admonishing BOOBtheBuilders vitriol!

And as usual...the post is out here {same topic} and you've selectively forgotten what you posted ;)

It would appear that you have this CRS problem. You were telling BUNZ how to do his job and then you went onto say "I ain't going to be a 'BROWN SHIRT'...no, you don't have to become a 'BROWN SHIRT' your whining/complaining is the one constant thing on this board and you do it sooo well! :D:D:D

Asking a person a question does not mean you are telling them what to do. I was not telling Bunz how to do his job, I asked Bunz a question. I am not sure how you can confuse telling someone what to do with asking someone a question.

I asked the question because I am confused how people like you can give personal attacks to others with no provocation, even in threads the people you attack have not posted in or have anything to do with and leave strange messages about them having anal sex on their message boards with other members of the forum but during this same time another person who says something rude or personally attacking is slapped on the hand in public forum.

I think that is a fair question to ask if he sees most of the posts. Perhaps he does not, or perhaps I should feel complimented that you spend so much time thinking about me.

You will of course not agree with me, continue personal attacks and nothing will change.

Brown shirts report others for doing things against the rules, I have never reported anyone and I have had at least a dozen times I could have reported you. But I am not a brown shirt and I do not report. But you are more than welcome to report me.

Hon I think this is the road we went down. Correct me I may be wrong.;)

I said when I researched and then met President Obama I found him to be super intelligent.

You said if he's so smart then why won't won't he show his grades from college.

I posted that he graduated from Harvard Law School magna cum laude - with high honor; with high academic distinction; "a magna cum laude graduate".

I just don't see much of an argument here. Whether you personally like him or not I think it's clear he is academically intelligent.

Yes we went down this road before, but this time we are getting along so much better it might take us down a different side road *wink wink*

I have a ton of notes that I want to go through ok. Hopefully there will be more information out there to dig up also, so Ill do some searching.

By chance do you also think his wife is of high intelligence?

People who finished the 8th grade understand my analogy....

I'll try to use smaller words so as not to confuse your simple intellect:

There you guys go with those personal insults again.

It's not that your words aren't small enough. It's that your analogy is microscopically small.

YOU are a STATIST, you want to GROW government.

I am a NON-STATIST, I want to SHRINK government.

Government is Poison, Government is Evil....

You don't speak for me anymore than I do you. That's like me saying you're the STATIST if I said I want to cut the military in half and you don't.

Everybody wants to cut the other guys program. That's just how is is. Everything goes up in price as time goes on so things cost more. That's just how it is.

Let's completely cut all Corporate Welfare, tax loopholes and off shore tax shelters. WE have every bit as much to fear from the Robber barrons as we do government.

In fact I saw a GREAT political cartoon just the other day in our local paper. It was a big fat bloated businessman figure labeled your insurance company and he both hands extended in opposite directions keeping a doctor and a patient apart from each other.

And the caption read the fat insurance company figure in the middle saying: Don't let government get between you and your doctor!

Your fearmongering with Satan talk made you look silly.

You should praise my message as being "moderate" because I'm calling for a peaceful redress of greivances, NOT an armed revolt and violent insurection.

You'll get nowhere with either approach. The American people rebuke you.

I would rather be true to my principles and lose than uphold NO PRINCIPLES and win.

That's kinda like... I am not gay... I've never been gay. It's not what you claim to uphold. It's what you are. And quite frankly fearmonger is what comes to mind.

There you guys go with those personal insults again.
You get what you give.

You don't speak for me anymore than I do you. That's like me saying you're the STATIST if I said I want to cut the military in half and you don't.
You are a Statist. Call me a Statist all you like but I'm the one who is arguing that we need to reduce the size, power and scope of federal government while you spend all your time arguing for the exact opposite.

Everybody wants to cut the other guys program. That's just how is is. Everything goes up in price as time goes on so things cost more. That's just how it is.
Its not the cost, its the centralization of power. You are the one who is never satisfied with the control government has over our lives and continually calls for the government to have even greater power.

Let's completely cut all Corporate Welfare, tax loopholes and off shore tax shelters.
I've been saying that for years. You are the one who supports bailouts of companies that are "too big to fail" and the subsidization of companies that couldn't exist inside a truly free market economy.

WE have every bit as much to fear from the Robber barrons as we do government.
The Holocaust was a government program. No such program has ever been created by "robber barons".

Your fearmongering with Satan talk made you look silly.
YOU SAID THE SECRET WORD!!!!
tdy_stone_peewee_040402.300w.jpg

I never mentioned Satan, you did.

You'll get nowhere with either approach. The American people rebuke you.
LOL, we shall see.

That's kinda like... I am not gay... I've never been gay. It's not what you claim to uphold. It's what you are.
You have no principles and unprincipled is what you are.

And quite frankly fearmonger is what comes to mind.
YOU SAID THE SECRET WORD AGAIN!!!!

you get what you give.

You are a statist. Call me a statist all you like but i'm the one who is arguing that we need to reduce the size, power and scope of federal government while you spend all your time arguing for the exact opposite.

Its not the cost, its the centralization of power. You are the one who is never satisfied with the control government has over our lives and continually calls for the government to have even greater power.

I've been saying that for years. You are the one who supports bailouts of companies that are "too big to fail" and the subsidization of companies that couldn't exist inside a truly free market economy.

The holocaust was a government program. No such program has ever been created by "robber barons".

You said the secret word!!!!

i never mentioned satan, you did.

Lol, we shall see.

You have no principles and unprincipled is what you are.

You said the secret word again!!!!

dang it!

Werbung:
Yes we went down this road before, but this time we are getting along so much better it might take us down a different side road *wink wink*

I have a ton of notes that I want to go through ok. Hopefully there will be more information out there to dig up also, so Ill do some searching.

By chance do you also think his wife is of high intelligence?

Yes Pan;). I think they're both smart.

Michelle Obama:

Graduated from high school in 1981 as salutatorian, and went on to major in sociology and minor in African American studies at Princeton University, where she graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in 1985.

She was inspired to follow her brother to Princeton because he had shown her it was possible; he graduated in 1983. At Princeton, she challenged the teaching methodology for French because she felt that it should be more conversational. As part of her requirements for graduation, she wrote a thesis entitled, "Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community." "I remember being shocked," she says, "by college students who drove BMWs. I didn't even know parents who drove BMWs." She obtained her Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from Harvard Law School in 1988

Back