Palin steps down as governor

So you're agreeing to that's what the Conservatives Cited said.
I do not agree with them and they are NOT Conservatives.

As far as Principles, Ethics, Morals or Values. If there's no male pages, meth smoking gay prostitute evangelists, airport restroom stalls, or MULES... I'm still ahead of ya.
LOLZ.... Such misdirection, we all know Republicans violate their standards... My point has always been that Democrats have NONE!

Admit it, the Democrats have no Principles, Ethics, Morals, Standards or Values of any kind... This is why they cannot violate that which they do not hold.

You said you would list them but never did... Here, let me provide the list of Democrat Principles, Ethics, Morals, Standards and Values:

Did I forget any? :rolleyes:

Werbung:
Well I'm not "taking anything"... :D

And I don't agree with your conclusion. I know the Obama's had nothing to do with these kids or their teacher coming up with some tribute dance, or march or whatever in the heck that was.

It was some teachers idea of a way to salute the accomplishments of a Black American.

That said though. I hear so much total bull sh1t in here that if I can try to understand anything that could in anyway feed into an honest misunderstanding for reasonable people I want to do that.

In this case if someone only saw the video alone and someone else said doesn't that look like military for Obama I could see them agreeing. It's not the real story but perception is sometimes as important as fact from a PR perspective.

I'm talking seriously from my heart. I never just blindly followed Obama. Heck I didn't even know who Obama was at the begining... I planned on supporting Hillary because I thought Bill as a was a great President and felt they'd be similar in governing. I also felt this country could not take another Republican President right now.

When Obama won Iowa I started researching him, HEAVY. What I found out was he was incredibly smart, had a peaceful calm rational demeanor, achieved like crazy at everything he ever did and was a super Dad and family man. I switched because I truly felt he was the right person for right now. So I volunteered for his campaign. I eventually got to meet him.

No halo... not some rock star... just a kind, calm, really smart person. That's all I wanted... that's what I voted for... that's what I got.

OK Fair enough, If he is so smart, what is is IQ? What was his GPA in college?

You dont know do you? I know you dont know because he refuses to release any of that info.

If he were very smart at all he would have released that proudly. I have seen his wifes work from college....ugh!

I thought you did not like Hillary, I would rather her than obama.

You dont know do you? I know you dont know because he refuses to release any of that info.

If he were very smart at all he would have released that proudly. I have seen his wifes work from college....ugh!

Well let's see because he doesn't flaunt his grades that would then be used to call him an elitist academic that makes him... bad?

There are certain things "accomplishments" that kinda speak volumes. Maybe you just haven't seen his graduation placement. I'll look it up for you.

After graduating high school from Punahou School in Hawaii, Barack Obama attended Occidental College for two years, then got his B.A. from Columbia University. He later got his law degree from Harvard Law School (where he became the Harvard Law Review's first African American person president), graduating magna cum laude. Obama was also a constitutional law professor lecturing at the University of Chicago Law School. He was elected to the Illinois State Senate and then as an United States Senator. Then he ran for President in 2008 becoming the first African American President.

magna cum laude - with high honor; with high academic distinction; "a magna cum laude graduate"

As far as Hillary I liked her fine. As I said it was when Bill Clinton ran that I officially switched from Independent to Democrat just like it was after Nixon I switched from Republican to Independent.

The Problem with Hillary wasn't Hillary it was the inevitable vicious attacks from the Right about her husbands personal life and not his Presidency that I felt would be such a distraction it might give the Republican candidate an undue advantage.

When this super intelligent, super well spoken and vibrant guy Barack Obama started winning major states I said to myself... Maybe I should check this guy out. I did, and liked what I saw a lot! Remember this was when the Right thought he had no change and was focusing on gutter snipping on Hillary.

The only rap on Obama back before the Right thought he had a chance was... well he hasn't been around long. So it was easy to just check out his achievements and not have to wade through the future muck of every single person he ever met or was friends with and their personal problems.

I guess my evaluation was the majority opinion in the end. I guess you'd say I'm somewhat happy about it.;)

These pictures were taken 7 hours BEFORE the first speaker BEFORE Obama.

I had a special clearance pass and was allowed in the very front section... actually it was front row. Here was my vantage point. If you click on it and blow it up you'll see the stage and the Secret Service really well.

I know this will come as a total shock to your sensibilities; but as a responsible Independent voter I did my research and checked out the candidates prior to making a responsible knowledgeable vote ;)

For all of the current knowledge that many around here have supplied you with...it begs the question of :confused: do you always do as your told or do you ever bother to check out the 'FACTS' prior to marking that ballot :rolleyes:

That college/grade information has been around the Internet since he said he wanted to run...GOOD GRIEF. Oh, I know, you didn't have BOOB to tell you what to do, so you were just stymied and went with the 'hard wired' republican base...LMAO

Brains said:
Right now I would vote for Bridgette my doggie over obama so I’ll take anyone who can win the primary for 2012

Awww, :D seems as though your right on track for the way in which the GOP thinks...just keep plugging along that direction and the Democrats will be a shoe-in for 2012...ROTFLMAO

I do not agree with them and they are NOT Conservatives.

Well I know you don't agree with them. But they all are known in the media to be and claim themselves to be Conservatives.

I guess what you're saying is they aren't Conservative enough or as Conservative as you.

I get that. There definitely are different levels of Conservative & Liberal. I see it kinda like a sliding scale with moderate Pubs & Dems in the middle and it works outward from their to the extremes.

LOLZ.... Such misdirection, we all know Republicans violate their standards... My point has always been that Democrats have NONE!

Admit it, the Democrats have no Principles, Ethics, Morals, Standards or Values of any kind... This is why they cannot violate that which they do not hold.

You said you would list them but never did... Here, let me provide the list of Democrat Principles, Ethics, Morals, Standards and Values:

Did I forget any? :rolleyes:

Well it's a shame you're so bitter. But it's good that you realize Republicans do look very hypocritical at times.

I see both Parties as having similar for the most part good "stated" principles. Do they live up to them? Sometimes they don't. A quick synopsis of the Democratic platform...

The Democratic Party is committed to keeping our nation safe and expanding opportunity for every American. That commitment is reflected in an agenda that emphasizes the strong economic growth, affordable health care for all Americans, retirement security, open, honest and accountable government, and securing our nation while protecting our civil rights and liberties.

We are in a critical moment that will reverberate for generations to come. We see us through these times, Democrats will work to end the war in Iraq and refocus our nation's efforts on those who attacked us on September 11. We will turn our economy around with millions of new jobs, and free ourselves from our oil dependency and invest in renewable, alternative energies. As Democrats, we will restore our civil liberties and uphold the civil rights of all.

The Democratic Party has a long and proud history of representing and protecting the interests of working Americans and guaranteeing personal liberties for all. One of the places we articulate our beliefs is in the Party's National Platform, adopted every four years by the Delegates at the National Convention.

For all the details on what the Democratic Party stands for and is trying to accomplish please Google 2008 Democratic Party platform and read through all the different sections... it's too long to post.

I can post a video of how we worked all over the country to establish our goals & standards as a Party though.

Hope we find some common ground to work together on at some point... unlikely... but I'm certainly not against it.

Well let's see because he doesn't flaunt his grades that would then be used to call him an elitist academic that makes him... bad?

There are certain things "accomplishments" that kinda speak volumes. Maybe you just haven't seen his graduation placement. I'll look it up for you.

After graduating high school from Punahou School in Hawaii, Barack Obama attended Occidental College for two years, then got his B.A. from Columbia University. He later got his law degree from Harvard Law School (where he became the Harvard Law Review's first African American person president), graduating magna cum laude. Obama was also a constitutional law professor lecturing at the University of Chicago Law School. He was elected to the Illinois State Senate and then as an United States Senator. Then he ran for President in 2008 becoming the first African American President.

magna cum laude - with high honor; with high academic distinction; "a magna cum laude graduate"

As far as Hillary I liked her fine. As I said it was when Bill Clinton ran that I officially switched from Independent to Democrat just like it was after Nixon I switched from Republican to Independent.

The Problem with Hillary wasn't Hillary it was the inevitable vicious attacks from the Right about her husbands personal life and not his Presidency that I felt would be such a distraction it might give the Republican candidate an undue advantage.

When this super intelligent, super well spoken and vibrant guy Barack Obama started winning major states I said to myself... Maybe I should check this guy out. I did, and liked what I saw a lot! Remember this was when the Right thought he had no change and was focusing on gutter snipping on Hillary.

The only rap on Obama back before the Right thought he had a chance was... well he hasn't been around long. So it was easy to just check out his achievements and not have to wade through the future muck of every single person he ever met or was friends with and their personal problems.

I guess my evaluation was the majority opinion in the end. I guess you'd say I'm somewhat happy about it.;)

These pictures were taken 7 hours BEFORE the first speaker BEFORE Obama.

I had a special clearance pass and was allowed in the very front section... actually it was front row. Here was my vantage point. If you click on it and blow it up you'll see the stage and the Secret Service really well.

Not hiding his grades would not make him an elitist; he achieved that without hiding his grades

I have some old notes on this, I will dig them out and we can fight about it later ... Deal ?

I know this will come as a total shock to your sensibilities; but as a responsible Independent voter I did my research and checked out the candidates prior to making a responsible knowledgeable vote ;)

For all of the current knowledge that many around here have supplied you with...it begs the question of :confused: do you always do as your told or do you ever bother to check out the 'FACTS' prior to marking that ballot :rolleyes:

That college/grade information has been around the Internet since he said he wanted to run...GOOD GRIEF. Oh, I know, you didn't have BOOB to tell you what to do, so you were just stymied and went with the 'hard wired' republican base...LMAO

Awww, :D seems as though your right on track for the way in which the GOP thinks...just keep plugging along that direction and the Democrats will be a shoe-in for 2012...ROTFLMAO

Yes, I always check into anyone before I vote for them. As much as I can not stand the old hag Hillary Clinton I voted for her over obama because I did check out (what little there is out there) about him, and none of it was good.

Is it possible for you to ever say a whole sentence without insulting the other person if they do not agree with you on a topic?

Ann Coulter's thoughts for the Sarah Palin Haters out there, I thought it was cute !

Forgetting Sarah Palin
By Ann Coulter

Sarah Palin has deeply disappointed her enemies. People who hate her guts feel she's really let them down by resigning. She's like the ex-girlfriend they're SO over, never want to see again, have already forgotten about -- really, it's O-ver -- but they just can't stop talking about her.

Liberal: Ha, ha ... Sarah who? She's over, she's toast, a future Trivial Pursuit answer, nothing more.

Normal person: Whatever. How about the North Korean missiles?

Liberal: Can you believe she just resigned the governorship like that? What a quitter!

Well I know you don't agree with them. But they all are known in the media to be and claim themselves to be Conservatives.

I guess what you're saying is they aren't Conservative enough or as Conservative as you.
Nobody on this forum that calls themselves a Conservative recognizes any of the names from your list as Conservatives. You Progs can't tell the difference between a Reproglican and a Conservative because to you, anyone without a (D) is a Conservative.

I get that. There definitely are different levels of Conservative & Liberal. I see it kinda like a sliding scale with moderate Pubs & Dems in the middle and it works outward from their to the extremes.
I don't want to drink any poison. You want me to drink a half gallon of poison. You think those on your side who want me to drink a full gallon of poison have an extreme position, that my viewpoint is also an extreme position and you praise as "Moderate" those who are willing to Compromise and drink a glass of poison.

This is the problem with compromise between Good and Evil, Evil wins... With your political philosophy, Statism, and my political philosophy, Non-Statism, any compromise results in Statism winning.

I will not compromise.

Well it's a shame you're so bitter.
cheney_bitter.jpg

But it's good that you realize Republicans do look very hypocritical at times.
They are hypocrites... We've been over this before. I wish the Republicans would pack it up as a party and go away. If they are willing to compromise with Statism, then the republican party is only different from the Democrats in scale, not by substance.

I see both Parties as having similar for the most part good "stated" principles. Do they live up to them? Sometimes they don't.
Democrats as a Party never do. Republicans as individuals often do not.
donkey200.jpg

The Democratic Party is committed to [STATISM]
Flowery, rhetorical platitudes, nothing of substance.

For all the details on what the Democratic Party stands for and is trying to accomplish ....
There are no details! EVER! Even the "climate bill" that went through the house was not finished... they said they would fill in the details AFTER it was passed!

Democrats stand for one thing and one thing only: Statism

And they will do or say whatever it takes to accomplish that goal.

I can post a video of how we worked all over the country to establish our goals & standards as a Party though.
You can't list your standards? Any conservative will gladly list theirs:
Smaller Government,
Lower Taxes,
Fiscal Discipline,
Free Markets,
Personal Responsibility.

When Conservatives compromise on those principles, we lose. Compromise results in bigger government, higher taxes, deficits and debt, Central Planning, and a collectivist welfare state.

Those "conservatives" that your article listed, eagerly compromise on those principles and in doing so, sell out the conservative principles they claim to uphold... That is why they are not Conservatives.

Hope we find some common ground to work together on at some point... unlikely... but I'm certainly not against it.
I wish we could but you're a Statist and I'm a Non-Statist. You want me to drink poison and I don't want to drink your poison. Any compromise on my part still results in me drinking poison, therefore I'm left with no alternative but to refuse to compromise on my positions. You're in a good position because any compromise you make still results in me drinking poison. Its a win, win situation for you, the Statists.

500px-gadsden_flag.gif

AHHH, I see. The resident libtards can do whatever they want, say whatever they want, and there are no responses, but whenever a conservative says anything we have to "exercise caution"?

Like I said before...chickensh*t.

Your avatar is interesting. Upside down American flag is a sign of distress isn't it?

I think we are in distress... Good avatar!

Yes, I always check into anyone before I vote for them.
Amazing...did you say that with a straight face :confused:
As much as I can not stand the old hag Hillary Clinton I voted for her over obama because I did check out (what little there is out there) about him, and none of it was good.
Well, that's explains the inability to comprehend/assimilate information...your reading {research} is so convoluted that you miss the 'FACTS' and then the rest of the forum members fill them in for you ;)
Is it possible for you to ever say a whole sentence without insulting the other person if they do not agree with you on a topic?
Just aspiring to be more like your idol...BOOBthebuilder...and it wouldn't matter what was asked of 'YOU', you mange to twist anything and everything into a 'POOR ME, THEY ARE ALL BEING SO MEAN TO ME WHINE/WAIL'...you even go as far as to tell the moderator how to do their job...LMAO
You are precious/fragile and as inflatable as a balloon shaped like a BARBIE DOLL...{with pom-poms} LMAO. And I've enjoyed the fact that you admit you carry them with you...suits your I.Q. :D

The vision is totaly complete :)

Amazing...did you say that with a straight face :confused:

Well, that's explains the inability to comprehend/assimilate information...your reading {research} is so convoluted that you miss the 'FACTS' and then the rest of the forum members fill them in for you ;)

Just aspiring to be more like your idol...BOOBthebuilder...and it wouldn't matter what was asked of 'YOU', you mange to twist anything and everything into a 'POOR ME, THEY ARE ALL BEING SO MEAN TO ME WHINE/WAIL'...you even go as far as to tell the moderator how to do their job...LMAO
You are precious/fragile and as inflatable as a balloon shaped like a BARBIE DOLL...{with pom-poms} LMAO. And I've enjoyed the fact that you admit you carry them with you...suits your I.Q. :D

The vision is totaly complete :)

Yes I carry my pom-poms with me everywhere I go and as you wrote on my home page, I am butt buddies with what did you call him?? boob the builder? I am glad your vision is totally complete.

I do not tell Mod’s how to do their job; I tell non liberals how to not get banned.

Your avatar is interesting. Upside down American flag is a sign of distress isn't it?

I think we are in distress... Good avatar!

Thanks, that's why I chose it. It was bad enough over the past 16 years, but Obliviot has done more damage in just over 120 days than all of our enemies combined in the past 220 years! He's bankrupted the country, he's got every kid born in America this year in hock to the tune of $100,000.00 the second their heads pop out of their mothers, and it'll only be worse for the next generation that's coming in behind them!

What really rips me out of the jamb is for all of the screaming and carrying on the Demoncraps made for 8 years of Bush about "he's bankrupting the country", this moron Obliviot makes Bush look like a MISER, and they're as quiet as a monastary!!! WTF IS UP WITH THAT?? Oh, that's right, Demoncraps are, by nature, LYING, DOG RAPING, WORTHLESS, POS's, and are completely incapable of telling the truth, even if their own kids lives depended on it!!! They screwed the pooch on this one, but they'll never admit it, least of all within earshot of a conservative because if they did, they'd finally be admitting that they're IDIOTS!

Thanks, that's why I chose it. It was bad enough over the past 16 years, but Obliviot has done more damage in just over 120 days than all of our enemies combined in the past 220 years! He's bankrupted the country, he's got every kid born in America this year in hock to the tune of $100,000.00 the second their heads pop out of their mothers, and it'll only be worse for the next generation that's coming in behind them!

What really rips me out of the jamb is for all of the screaming and carrying on the Demoncraps made for 8 years of Bush about "he's bankrupting the country", this moron Obliviot makes Bush look like a MISER, and they're as quiet as a monastary!!! WTF IS UP WITH THAT?? Oh, that's right, Demoncraps are, by nature, LYING, DOG RAPING, WORTHLESS, POS's, and are completely incapable of telling the truth, even if their own kids lives depended on it!!! They screwed the pooch on this one, but they'll never admit it, least of all within earshot of a conservative because if they did, they'd finally be admitting that they're IDIOTS!

I don't think all of them are, some just grew up being told this is what we are. I used to be very liberal. My mom said we were and that was that. She always told me the side of the story she liked. I would ask questions but she did not care for me to do that much.

When I got older and had the ability to check things out, I changed much of my thinking. Some democrats and liberals have really not thought out what they really think, some conservatives and republicans too I am sure.

And I only know of one case of animal rape, but it was a horse not a dog and it was in Washington state...The ACLU came in rushing to the Mans defense... it was sick!

Werbung:
I don't think all of them are, some just grew up being told this is what we are. I used to be very liberal. My mom said we were and that was that. She always told me the side of the story she liked. I would ask questions but she did not care for me to do that much.

When I got older and had the ability to check things out, I changed much of my thinking. Some democrats and liberals have really not thought out what they really think, some conservatives and republicans too I am sure.

That's very true to a large extent, but the difference is that the ones I'm talking about consistantly hold themselves up as some form of "progressive" grand poobah who has all the answers, but the fact is that they're simply repeating the same old garbage that Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot and every other despot in the history of the world has preached, and they're too stupid to comprehend the simple fact that it really doesn't matter who is in charge, it still won't work! What I find totally hilarious is when they call conservatives "Nazi", but when you corner them up with a copy of the Nazi Party Platform, it looks a whole lot like the Demoncrap Party Platform.

Here's a fun one. The next time one of those morons calls a conservative a "Nazi", just ask them "with the exception of the war and the holocost, exactly what is it about the Nazi's that you DON'T like" and see what they say. 99 times out of 100, everything they say they don't like about the Nazis are parts of the Demoncrap Party Platform, and when you point it out, they'll equivocate for everything they're worth!

And I only know of one case of animal rape, but it was a horse not a dog and it was in Washington state...The ACLU came in rushing to the Mans defense... it was sick!

Trust me, it's ugly out here! Over the years I've run across things that would make you so sick, you wouldn't be able to eat for a week. Oh, and it's not just men either. :mad:

Back