Why the Gay Agenda May Tip The Scales for the GOP this Fall

Actually Obummercare was specifically designed to kill all private healthcare services IMO.

Once this is accomplished, which is likely to be very soon, the single payer option ie. sh*ty socialized medicine...will be the only solution promoted by your lefty friends.

Since the new law requires everyone to have health insurance, and doesn't provide a public option, how is that designed to kill private healthcare? The result is likely to be the opposite, at least until health insurance becomes so expensive that no one can afford it.

Werbung:
did you see John Stewarts posters for his "Rally for Santiy" Event in DC? one was a big yellow sign that said...I don't agree with you...but I am pretty sure your not Hitler" lol

Fits the quote I think

and sometimes the best thing a freind can do, it tell a freind to shut up :)

So you are telling me that you and Lady Gaga are friends? Interesting. And how did your friend respond when you told her to her face to shut up?

at least until health insurance becomes so expensive that no one can afford it.
That's their plan...

I wrote several paragraphs explaining it in detail but I erased it all because I realized you don't actually listen to anything I say anyway.

Since the new law requires everyone to have health insurance, and doesn't provide a public option, how is that designed to kill private healthcare? The result is likely to be the opposite, at least until health insurance becomes so expensive that no one can afford it.

Once again an uninformed post from our leading liberal moderator...

Health insurance is becoming EVEN more expensive thanks to your Messiah's healthcare plan. Some insurers are exiting the health insurance market altogether. Do you have a clue? Rhetorical of course...

If you really think Obummercare is going to reduce costs, we must get together and figure out a way to defraud you of all your money.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704362404575480161749608830.html?mod=WSJ_topics_obama

The consequences of Liberalism ALWAYS screw the people except the rich liberal elites...of course...

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/sep/21/business/la-fi-kids-health-insurance-20100921
http://myhealthcafe.com/news-from-colorado-at-least-5-health-insurers-exiting-the-child-only-market

obamacare_logo.jpg

Once again an uninformed post from our leading liberal moderator...

Health insurance is becoming EVEN more expensive thanks to your Messiah's healthcare plan. Some insurers are exiting the health insurance market altogether. Do you have a clue? Rhetorical of course...

If you really think Obummercare is going to reduce costs, we must get together and figure out a way to defraud you of all your money.

My actual post (last page)

It's not a matter of how far the health care bill went, but whether or not it addressed the main challenge, which is the soaring cost.

Perhaps time will prove me wrong, but my opinion is that it did not. I can't see anything in the bill that will bring down costs.

Do you see any disconnect between what I have posted and your responses? Why would I take anything that you have posted seriously?
Why would anyone, unless, of course, you're posting what they already believe.

That's their plan...

I wrote several paragraphs explaining it in detail but I erased it all because I realized you don't actually listen to anything I say anyway.

Unlike Gippers posts, I read yours and sometimes even take them seriously.

This mysterious "they" who have planned for health care to become unaffordable:

Who are they?

What do they have to gain by their nefarious plot?

Who are they?
Progressives.

What do they have to gain by their nefarious plot?
Power.

If these things were not already apparent to you then I have to ask... What could force people who oppose UHC to change their mind faster than seeing their private insurance become too expensive for them to afford?

Which party would stand to benefit from skyrocketing costs of HC, the party offering UHC or the party offering more of the "free" market system that's been blamed for the skyrocketing costs?

Progressives.

All progressives are in it together? Is it a kind of exclusive club, or can anyone join?

That does seem to be what politics are all about.

If these things were not already apparent to you then I have to ask... What could force people who oppose UHC to change their mind faster than seeing their private insurance become too expensive for them to afford?

Private insurance has already become too expensive to afford. Either you work for an employer who provides insurance, you're old enough for Medicare, you're on welfare and dependent on Medicaid, you're very young and therefore someone that the for profits want to insure (exclusive of pre existing conditions, of course, and dependent on you not actually getting sick), or you can't afford insurance.

Well, maybe if you're Bill Gates, but he doesn't need insurance.

Which party would stand to benefit from skyrocketing costs of HC, the party offering UHC or the party offering more of the "free" market system that's been blamed for the skyrocketing costs?

Why, the party offering "free market" solutions, of course, the same party that did nothing to use the free market to rein in health care costs when they were in power. That is the party that is not in power, and wants power, so any crisis is good for them.

And heaven forbid either party comes up with a solution that actually works, as the other party doesn't want their opponent to get the credit for anything.

It did not go far enough why? Because they wanted a public option? Maybe.. Maybe it did not go far enough because they want the option of buying insurance across state lines?

That point alone does not really tell us anything.

sure it does...it tells us that people who are against the health care bill..often wanted more ..not less changes...I am guessing most people did not change there view on the bill over state lines...but I know many who did based on the lack of public option...I would have gladly traded the state lines issues to get the public option as well...to bad republicans had zero interest in compromise ( as they where only 40% of the Senate...why should they have to do that?

The Dems compromised the hell out of the bill ( to make it far less then what I would have wanted...But Republicans offered nothing...even there precious state lines issue ( that some Dems also supported) was not a compromise...because they said flat out, no matter what the bill was, they would vote against it...throwing out a idea...and saying your still not going to vote for it...not compromise...that's just politics trying to fake like you have a idea you really want...

All progressives are in it together? Is it a kind of exclusive club, or can anyone join?
This is clearly one of the times where you've chosen not to take me seriously. So be it... I shall stop taking you seriously as well.

This should be fun. :)

This is clearly one of the times where you've chosen not to take me seriously. So be it... I shall stop taking you seriously as well.

This should be fun. :)

Clearly, it is. If you believe that there is a group of people calling themselves "progressives" who are out to deliberately increase the cost of health care until they get their way, then that isn't something to take seriously.

Werbung:
sure it does...it tells us that people who are against the health care bill..often wanted more ..not less changes...I am guessing most people did not change there view on the bill over state lines...but I know many who did based on the lack of public option...I would have gladly traded the state lines issues to get the public option as well...to bad republicans had zero interest in compromise ( as they where only 40% of the Senate...why should they have to do that?

The Dems compromised the hell out of the bill ( to make it far less then what I would have wanted...But Republicans offered nothing...even there precious state lines issue ( that some Dems also supported) was not a compromise...because they said flat out, no matter what the bill was, they would vote against it...throwing out a idea...and saying your still not going to vote for it...not compromise...that's just politics trying to fake like you have a idea you really want...

I will just refer you to my response in this thread to orogenicman that links you to information the GOP laid out (and is putting out now) in terms of their ideas for healthcare etc...

Back