Why the Gay Agenda May Tip The Scales for the GOP this Fall

Sihouette

One strategy that I see the dems screwing up on and misjudging hugely is assuming their polling reflects the real "behind the curtain" attitudes in the progressive middle [they so desperately need].

People are savvy to being politically correct, but when it comes to homosexuals in general, there is a quiet but stubborn reversal of momentum in the middle that is a significant game-changer. You see it in subtle ridicule and potshots in the younger crowd essentially saying "enough is enough" with all the gay talk all the time. The GOP knows this and their announcement on Thursday will reflect this knowledge, mark my words.

There is one person who can singlehandedly, inadvertently, screw the democrats due to her narrow special interest never-ending pushing gay culture. Can you guess who she is?

We may have her to thank for no Public Health, a return to fossil fuel dependence, more insane foreign policies and Congressional gridlock. Someone needs to shut her up and real quick. This is the GOP October Surprise. And they will pick up hella lot of quiet-dissent votes if she keep yapping on Air and the dems misjudge the true numbers and this new trend, just because a very vocal minority are seeming really large.

Be careful dems. You ALWAYS do stupid crap in favor of far-left agendas, and wind up losing the prize for the trinkets. Let's do it different this time hmm? How far will the gay agenda get when the GOP gains enough seats to shut down Congress once again?

Think!

Werbung:
One strategy that I see the dems screwing up on and misjudging hugely is assuming their polling reflects the real "behind the curtain" attitudes in the progressive middle [they so desperately need].

People are savvy to being politically correct, but when it comes to homosexuals in general, there is a quiet but stubborn reversal of momentum in the middle that is a significant game-changer. You see it in subtle ridicule and potshots in the younger crowd essentially saying "enough is enough" with all the gay talk all the time. The GOP knows this and their announcement on Thursday will reflect this knowledge, mark my words.

There is one person who can singlehandedly, inadvertently, screw the democrats due to her narrow special interest never-ending pushing gay culture. Can you guess who she is?

We may have her to thank for no Public Health, a return to fossil fuel dependence, more insane foreign policies and Congressional gridlock. Someone needs to shut her up and real quick. This is the GOP October Surprise. And they will pick up hella lot of quiet-dissent votes if she keep yapping on Air and the dems misjudge the true numbers and this new trend, just because a very vocal minority are seeming really large.

Be careful dems. You ALWAYS do stupid crap in favor of far-left agendas, and wind up losing the prize for the trinkets. Let's do it different this time hmm? How far will the gay agenda get when the GOP gains enough seats to shut down Congress once again?

Think!

Who is she? Lady Gaga?

No, Lady Gaga, wearing a meat dress? How many on the fencers do you think that will pull over? Most people weirded out by gay sex are that way because they see the focus on fetish sex as a loveless meat fest.

Pretty sure Gaga is playing for the opposite team on the down low in the push for gay legitmacy [marriage].

No, it's the more "reasonable" woman spouting every day...there's your hint...

I found your sig to be quite ironic (Just because we don't agree, doesn't mean I hate you.) in light of your OP, in which you suggest that "someone needs to tell her to shut up, and real quick".

Wanting someone to shut up isn't hating them. For instance, if a bear was stalking you and you were trying to be very quiet to avoid him, and your baby started crying, you would want her to shut up at the same time you loved her and cared very much about her. Human babies are notorious for wanting their infantile desires met instantly without thought to the bigger picture at all. This woman reminds me of that in no little way.

Strategy dictates different mores depending on the situation.

No, Lady Gaga, wearing a meat dress? How many on the fencers do you think that will pull over? Most people weirded out by gay sex are that way because they see the focus on fetish sex as a loveless meat fest.

Pretty sure Gaga is playing for the opposite team on the down low in the push for gay legitmacy [marriage].

No, it's the more "reasonable" woman spouting every day...there's your hint...

Lady Gaga went on a scream feast about don't ask don't tell the day before you posted your thread. That is why I assumed it was her. I don't know who you are talking about. Gaga was my best guess

I found your sig to be quite ironic (Just because we don't agree, doesn't mean I hate you.) in light of your OP, in which you suggest that "someone needs to tell her to shut up, and real quick".

did you see John Stewarts posters for his "Rally for Santiy" Event in DC? one was a big yellow sign that said...I don't agree with you...but I am pretty sure your not Hitler" lol

Fits the quote I think

and sometimes the best thing a freind can do, it tell a freind to shut up :)

I just have to wonder about "Gaga" wearing a meat dress and then promoting fetish sex. It's just...pushing too hard...almost like she wants the opposite reaction of what she's saying.

People are clever you know and the best way to usurp your opponent is to pretend you're in his crowd and then go overboard until people shy away from the whole gig in shock.

No, it isn't Gaga. It's another woman on at the same time every day spouting pretty much nothing but the gay agenda.

Pocket knows but s/he isn't saying..
:rolleyes:

I just have to wonder about "Gaga" wearing a meat dress and then promoting fetish sex. It's just...pushing too hard...almost like she wants the opposite reaction of what she's saying.

People are clever you know and the best way to usurp your opponent is to pretend you're in his crowd and then go overboard until people shy away from the whole gig in shock.

No, it isn't Gaga. It's another woman on at the same time every day spouting pretty much nothing but the gay agenda.

Pocket knows but s/he isn't saying..
:rolleyes:

Can you tell me what channel?

Think!
Looking at the new things the republicans have decided to make issues of for this election, I noticed stuff like homosexual marriage were not on the list, family value issues in general were not there except to end tax funded abortions.

so it doesn't look like this sort of stuff is going to be an issue this year, maybe it will become one if your mystery woman keeps making it an issue, that is if she is on a channel anyone actually watches

All I know is that the GOP is going to pull tricks to try to force the subject of the gay agenda on the dems and force them to 'defend' that agenda, or at least to publicly take sides.

I say to wary dem strategists: DON'T TAKE THE BAIT.

All I know is that the GOP is going to pull tricks to try to force the subject of the gay agenda on the dems and force them to 'defend' that agenda, or at least to publicly take sides.

I say to wary dem strategists: DON'T TAKE THE BAIT.

Social issues are not going to be a major issue this election. The GOP has nothing to gain by forcing the "gay" issue. There is no point. Make the issue the economy, jobs, spending, healthcare, and cap and trade.

For the GOP to get on the topic of "gay" issues is just getting off message for them, and will do nothing to benefit them in November.

Werbung:
Oh there's plenty of "point" to it BigRob. The point is that if they can alienate enough people in the middle against the dems, they pick up enough votes to just tip the scales in their direction.

They're a fairly desperate crowd. Despite all the false news, they've seen the actual polls showing things are pretty dire for their chances this Fall. They're in "survival" mode and anything goes, more than usual for them. They will leave no stone unturned in efforts to catch the dems off guard and pull them into dicey issues likely to pull away crucial votes.

Mark my words. They want the dems all over the gay because butt sex, like the GOP, is not as popular as some of the squeaky wheels in cable news would have you think..

Back