Prove that God doesn't exist.

Does God exist?

• Yes.

Votes: 63 59.4%
  • No.

Votes: 44 41.5%

• Total voters
I already told you Armchair, the only logical explanation is that it all goes back to one creator. Maybe we were created by aliens or something, but some had to created those aliens and so fourth, but it cannot go on forever because we exist in a finite realm, world, universe, (your choice of word here:___).

You still haven't explained where this mysterious creator of your came from.
What created your creator?

Werbung:
"I dont know. Its ok to say that, you know."
--Of course. But, you admit that the universe is a THING. A thing that expands and retracts (therefore being subject to time=finite). Where did that THING come from? It couldn't just have existed forever.

Well I supose Id consider it more of a 'place' than a thing.

That's why (for those of you who give the Bible any credibility) God says He is the only being that transcends space and time. That's why God calls himself 'I who am' in the Bible. It's a reference to the fact (theory in your eyes) that God is the only thing that has no beginning and end--he just is.

That's why (for those of you who give the Bible any credibility) God says He is the only being that transcends space and time. That's why God calls himself 'I who am' in the Bible. It's a reference to the fact (theory in your eyes) that God is the only thing that has no beginning and end--he just is.

Oh, this is good, use the fairy tale of the bible to prove your point.

BWWAAHAHAHAHA

So what your saying is that, God exists because the Bible sais so?

I'm not using the Bible for credibility. I was explaining WHY those quotes are IN the Bible, not that they're true just because they're IN the Bible. Learn to read!

I'm not using the Bible for credibility. I was explaining WHY those quotes are IN the Bible, not that they're true just because they're IN the Bible. Learn to read!

Ok, so then whats your point? Thats like me bringing up a Dr Sues book and quoting in here. It has nothing to do with the discussion.

I KNOW that God exists. I BELIEVE that God is the same God in the Bible. I'm not saying that I'm proving the Bible, only that God exists. What you choose to believe (Bible, Koran, Damapaddah, etc) is only THAT belief. Philosophy (proving God's existence) starts with reasoning. Theology or religion starts with Faith (belief).

Werbung:
Cheshire, Pantheism is just as old as Taoism. Admitt your ignorance!
Armchair, for someone who knows as much about history as you, why would you ever compare a book that contains so much history to a Dr. Seus book?

Back