Prove that God doesn't exist.

Does God exist?

• Yes.

Votes: 63 59.4%
  • No.

Votes: 44 41.5%

• Total voters
"The Scot's are best know for scotch, not philosophy."
What's that supposed to mean? Do you think the Scot's invented Pantheism?

Werbung:
Cheshire, Pantheism is just as old as Taoism. Admitt your ignorance!
Armchair, for someone who knows as much about history as you, why would you ever compare a book that contains so much history to a Dr. Seus book?

he probably did it just to get in your pants........
hes like that when he drinks or more than likely he
wanted to piss on your new pumps

Appreciate it Fred. But I don't think Armchair is gay. I'm a guy.

Nice display or racism (and your ignorance) Cheshire

Armchair, for someone who knows as much about history as you, why would you ever compare a book that contains so much history to a Dr. Seus book?

That must prove god exists.
Good job, you have me convinced.

By the way Cheshire, Pantheism (or at least the idea of it) has been around much longer than John Toland (the IRISH author who coined the term)

"That must prove god exists.
Good job, you have me convinced."
--Cheshire, you should go check your MySpace page, not try to contend with educated people debating worthy topics.

True, but the term Pantheist was first coined by a drunk Irish man in the early 1700's.

Actually, besides a few things in the Bible, most of it is utter junk. You and I could improve on these supposedly inerrant texts in this very discussion.

"Then you are a liar. You are either lying to yourself, or everyone else."
--Armchair, don't get bogged down by semantics. I KNOW the existence of God. You believe I don't and that's fine. Let's discuss the issue here, not technicalities that'll get us nowhere.

"Then you are a liar. You are either lying to yourself, or everyone else."
--Armchair, don't get bogged down by semantics. I KNOW the existence of God. You believe I don't and that's fine. Let's discuss the issue here, not technicalities that'll get us nowhere.

NO thats the utter truth. There is no possible way that you could KNOW that God exists. If there is a way, prove it to me.

"Actually, besides a few things in the Bible, most of it is utter junk. You and I could improve on these supposedly inerrant texts in this very discussion."
--Sorry you feel that way. But the Bible is something one can only choose to believe or not. It (Bible) itself doesn't PROVE anything. It was written for those who know of something greater than them (God). Really, it was written for everyone. But, since you don't believe in it, I don't hold that remark against you.

"NO thats the utter truth. There is no possible way that you could KNOW that God exists. If there is a way, prove it to me."

--I feel I already have. The only way we can know anything for certain is by not being able to disprove it (e.g. 'Null hypothesis' for all you scientists out there).

"Actually, besides a few things in the Bible, most of it is utter junk. You and I could improve on these supposedly inerrant texts in this very discussion."
--Sorry you feel that way. But the Bible is something one can only choose to believe or not. It (Bible) itself doesn't PROVE anything. It was written for those who know of something greater than them (God). Really, it was written for everyone. But, since you don't believe in it, I don't hold that remark against you.

Dont get me wrong, there were a few good things in the New Testament. Like Jesus' Golden Rule, allthough it was nothing new, he put it down in a way that was easy to understand and acceptable.

But by far the majority of the NT, and all of the OT, is a statement of intolerance and ignorance.

Werbung:
Have you realized that you have to use my points to even try to disprove God's existence? Can you even argue against God's existence from an original point? In all probability God exists--from an outside perspective.

Back