For the Palinistas

The surprising thing is that you were asked to provide evidence of what anyone with half a brain would know had to be true. Of course she isn't going to give interviews, or allow her baby to be photographed for free! How amazing would it have been had she done so?

In the words of a now famous American politician, “is a f—-ing valuable thing, you just don’t give it away for nothing,”

Indeed, you don't.

Just like a lib, leave out the fun parts... Here lemme correct you:

In the words of a now famous American, Democrat, Chicago-style, politician, “is a f—-ing valuable thing, you just don’t give it away for nothing,”

Werbung:
so you are going to assume that gretta paid her to be interviewed because......??

It's a f—-ing valuable thing, you just don’t give it away for nothing

and you are going to bad talk someone who asked for some sort of proof because...??

Anyone with half a brain would know she didn't just give it away.

and your quote was by a flaming maggot liberal, why would you assume republicans or conservatives think like flaming maggot liberals??

So, only flaming maggot liberals expect to make money? Yes, I assume that Republicans think like flaming maggot liberals. Conservatives? Well, I'm not sure. They're pretty scarce. Maybe they are different somehow, but I doubt it.

It's a f—-ing valuable thing, you just don’t give it away for nothing

Anyone with half a brain would know she didn't just give it away.

So, only flaming maggot liberals expect to make money? Yes, I assume that Republicans think like flaming maggot liberals. Conservatives? Well, I'm not sure. They're pretty scarce. Maybe they are different somehow, but I doubt it.

Had it of been pictures for some magazine I would agree even without proof that she sold the pictures and interview.

its a news show, I have never heard of anyone from CNN FOX PMSNBC or any of the other channels paying for an interview before, I would not assume they were paid just becasue you dont like the person. Actually I have heard on some of those same shows people say they were not being paid for the interview and the interviewers say they have never paid to interview someone.

you are also taking the quote from a slime bucket liberal and putting it on a person not at all connected to that party or ever having a history of doing that sort of thing,

but I admit I do expect that sort of thing from you

The surprising thing is that you were asked to provide evidence of what anyone with half a brain would know had to be true. Of course she isn't going to give interviews, or allow her baby to be photographed for free! How amazing would it have been had she done so?

In the words of a now famous American politician, “is a f—-ing valuable thing, you just don’t give it away for nothing,”

Indeed, you don't.

I dont disagree, Sarah Palin might be a lot of things, but she is not that dumb. She has learned some hard lessons in the last 6 months, and cashing in on her celebrity status is certainly one of them.

so you are going to assume that gretta paid her to be interviewed because......??

and you are going to bad talk someone who asked for some sort of proof because...??
Firstly, I said in my OP, I wondered how much she was paid for the interview. This is an assumption on my part, and I think one that is certainly more than plausible. News networks are often careful not to disclose payments for appearing in an exclusive interview. But it does happen regularly.
and your quote was by a flaming maggot liberal, why would you assume republicans or conservatives think like flaming maggot liberals??
LOL, because they are probably more about making an easy buck where they can, than those flaming maggot liberals.

The usual leftist suspects can't find much to knock Sarah Palin for, and they are terrified she might run for Prez in 2012. So they are smearing anything they can, anywhere near her, hoping that people will think badly of Sarah for what her daughter did.

Business as usual for the Left.

(Yawn)
yawn
Yeah, I did the same when I read this post. I hope she runs in 2012, but she isnt going to have an easy path to being re-elected Governor right here in Alaska in 2010.

As for people thinking bad of Sarah herself, I certainly dont, but I find it ironic on a few levels, that A. Her own daughter has said that abstinence only education is unrealistic. B. How she whined about media attention her children got, when she did zero to protect them, but instead brought them out front and center, and also has obviously not discouraged them from making thier own direct appearances.
Sarah, needs to realize that when it comes to herself, Bristol and Todd, is that Bristol is either a public figure or not, and that she cant have it both ways. Ask any celeb about that much.

Please show me any thing said by snl or out of the mouth of any conservative or republican that is even close to as bad as saying a man F&@%'s his daughters!

I bet you can not find more than 2 mean things said about the clinton daughter

she is ugly and the daughter of janet reno are the only two I know of
How many times do I need to condem the SNL skit to make you happy? I have at least twice now said so. It was over the line. But I remember Hillary getting taken to task about not giving Bill what he needs in the bedroom, and maybe it was because she is a lesbian, or a prude or any number of other things.

Then there was the case of the kid on the college campus who asked Chelsea about how she felt during the whole Lewinsky thing, and while said at the time, she has the right to not answer, she shouldnt be surprised by that type of question when she chooses to make herself a public figure.
My point being is that political satire goes both ways, and in in many cases it goes to far, especially when it involves the children of the politicians. Especially when the kids have no choice in being paraded in front of the media.
you are so bias that its actually kind of scary!
Oh this is rich! :rolleyes:
You have 4thousand something posts the majority of which are nothing but attacks on one certain person and everyone that surrounds him. There have been more than a few times when I have defended Palin even in the last week, I did so in a thread I created about the idiotic Ashley Judd commercial, and also in the thread about the severe food and fuel issues that are happening right now in Alaska. I dont have such a deep rooted ideological mindset as to disagree with everything someone does, based on principal alone.
You are so biased, it is very scary.

Had it of been pictures for some magazine I would agree even without proof that she sold the pictures and interview.
So then you agree that Bristol sold pictures to People?
its a news show, I have never heard of anyone from CNN FOX PMSNBC or any of the other channels paying for an interview before, I would not assume they were paid just becasue you dont like the person. Actually I have heard on some of those same shows people say they were not being paid for the interview and the interviewers say they have never paid to interview someone.
Well of course the interviewers dont pay anyone, but network execs do all the time. The general rules of thumb from what I understand is this, people out promoting something, a book for example, probably are not getting paid, nor are elected officials or candidates, and most of the "regular contributors" are paid some sort of salary. Then there are the "in demand" interviews which are likely to garner high ratings and done in an exclusive manner that you can almost always guarantee there is money exchanging hands somehow.

So then you agree that Bristol sold pictures to People?

Well of course the interviewers dont pay anyone, but network execs do all the time. The general rules of thumb from what I understand is this, people out promoting something, a book for example, probably are not getting paid, nor are elected officials or candidates, and most of the "regular contributors" are paid some sort of salary. Then there are the "in demand" interviews which are likely to garner high ratings and done in an exclusive manner that you can almost always guarantee there is money exchanging hands somehow.

Its possible that Bristol sold pictures to a magazine, that does happen all the time so it seems reasonable

How many times do I need to condem the SNL skit to make you happy? I have at least twice now said so. It was over the line. But I remember Hillary getting taken to task about not giving Bill what he needs in the bedroom, and maybe it was because she is a lesbian, or a prude or any number of other things.

Then there was the case of the kid on the college campus who asked Chelsea about how she felt during the whole Lewinsky thing, and while said at the time, she has the right to not answer, she shouldnt be surprised by that type of question when she chooses to make herself a public figure.
My point being is that political satire goes both ways, and in in many cases it goes to far, especially when it involves the children of the politicians. Especially when the kids have no choice in being paraded in front of the media.

Oh this is rich! :rolleyes:
You have 4thousand something posts the majority of which are nothing but attacks on one certain person and everyone that surrounds him. There have been more than a few times when I have defended Palin even in the last week, I did so in a thread I created about the idiotic Ashley Judd commercial, and also in the thread about the severe food and fuel issues that are happening right now in Alaska. I dont have such a deep rooted ideological mindset as to disagree with everything someone does, based on principal alone.
You are so biased, it is very scary.

Comparing Hillary being an ugly prude homosexual to a man F&@%ing his daughters are no where near on the same scale. And you did not defend Palin on the Ashley Judd thing; you were defending your lifestyle and your state. IMO

You going on and on about the evil's of Sarah Palin would be like me going on and on about the evils of Michael Moore. Neither runs the country. On the other hand... egg head does run the country, running it right into the ground to be more accurate. The nut cases on this forum who spend their day picking at Sarah Palin and her kids while neither Sarah Palin nor her kids run the country is pretty stupid. Obama, on the other hand…. the things that he does directly affect all of our lives daily. It seems reasonable to complain about the person who is screwing up your country more than complaining about the kids of the person who has no power when it comes to running your country. You have an exception because she does run your state. But talking about her kids or her personal life.. I have not figured out what that has to do with the effects on you.

Werbung:
Firstly, I said in my OP, I wondered how much she was paid for the interview. This is an assumption on my part, and I think one that is certainly more than plausible. News networks are often careful not to disclose payments for appearing in an exclusive interview. But it does happen regularly.

LOL, because they are probably more about making an easy buck where they can, than those flaming maggot liberals.

that question was for the PLO guy not you

Back